Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Orbs (ORBS)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling ORBS in the US.
How to buy Orbs
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Orbs.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports ORBS. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Orbs.
- Buy Orbs. Complete your Orbs purchase and then find the best wallet to store ORBS.
Orbs (ORBS) is the 216th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $292,940,030. The current price of Orbs is $0.129, which is 10.455% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.144 and $0.115 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 08:05 UTC.
Where to buy Orbs
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer Orbs. However, you may be able to purchase ORBS with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying Orbs, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Orbs coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of ORBS over time.
Orbs at a glance
|Total ORBS supply||10,000,000,000|
|All time high||US$0.360|
Orbs price performance over time!
How to sell Orbs
You can cash out your ORBS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ORBS on.
If you store your Orbs in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ORBS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Orbs.
Ask an Expert