Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
How to buy Orbs (ORBS)
Learn how to buy Orbs (ORBS) easily by following a step-by-step guide and comparing 10+ crypto exchanges.
How to buy Orbs
1. Compare crypto exchanges
The easiest way to buy Orbs is from a cryptocurrency exchange. Comparing in the table below lets you find one with the features you want such as low fees, ease of use or 24-hour customer support.
2. Create an account
To create an account on an exchange you will need to verify your email address and identity. Have some photo ID and your phone ready.
3. Make a deposit
Once verified, you can deposit $ using the payment method that best suits you – cryptocurrency, paypal, wire transfer and credit or debit card payments are all widely accepted.
4. Buy Orbs
You can now exchange your funds for Orbs. On easier-to-use exchanges, this is as easy as entering the amount you want to purchase and clicking buy. If you like you can now withdraw your Orbs to your personal wallet.
Where to buy Orbs
Find an exchange to buy, sell and trade ORBS by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Steps on how to buy Orbs
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Orbs.
- Compare cryptocurrency exchanges that supports ORBS.
Cryptocurrency exchanges differ by fees, security and payment methods, so you'll need to research which is the right fit for you. As a beginner, you don't need a big range of features, and you can always change exchanges later.
- Create an account on an exchange.
You can sign up for an account by selecting the Go to site button. This will take you to the account creation page, where you can fill in your details, starting with your name and email address..
- Deposit funds into your account.
Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Orbs.
- Buy Orbs.
Complete your Orbs purchase and then find the best wallet to store ORBS.
What to consider when buying OrbsIf you’re thinking of buying any ORBS, some of the factors you may want to consider first include:
- Scalability focused: Orbs is designed to provide users with a scalability-centric dapp-development ecosystem that offers low transaction fees as well as other beneficial features such as virtual-chain isolation.
- Utilizes virtual chains: The platform uses the concept of virtual chains, which are basically digital blockchains that can run atop a shared physical node infrastructure, allowing users to reap many of the benefits afforded by dedicated blockchains (such as a high level of decentralization and security) without having to set them up.
- Randomized proof-of-stake: Orbs utilizes a unique variant of the traditional PoS consensus model called "randomized proof-of-stake." The RPoS framework offers users various advantages such as a high TPS (transaction per second) rate as well as improved network security.
- The RPoS consensus mechanism is BFT (Byzantine fault-tolerant) compatible, affording users a number of advantages related to increased network throughput, tx fairness and reduced transaction latency.
- Cross-chain interoperability: Applications that are running on the Orbs platform have the ability to seamlessly communicate with other dapps that have been built atop the Ethereum network. As a result, many of the pain points that currently exist when it comes to facilitating private-public blockchain interactions can be ironed out quite easily.
How to sell Orbs
You can cash out your ORBS with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have ORBS on.
If you store your Orbs in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of ORBS you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Orbs.
Disclaimer: Cryptocurrencies, including Orbs, are speculative, complex and involve significant risks – they are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity. Performance is unpredictable and past performance of ORBS is no guarantee of future performance. Consider your own circumstances, and obtain your own advice, before relying on this information. You should also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision. Finder, or the author, may have holdings in the Orbs or any other cryptocurrency discussed.
More guides on Finder
How to buy Pendle (PENDLE)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Pendle (PENDLE) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Huobi Global Futures: How to trade BTC and ETH
Learn everything there is to know about Huobi futures and trading cryptos with leverage.
Maker (MKR) price prediction
Read our expert analysis on Maker and how the token will perform in the future.
ZenGo wallet review
ZenGo is an innovative mobile crypto wallet that allows users to retain custody while offering easy access.
How to stake and earn Kusama (KSM)
Staking is the process of locking up KSM tokens in a wallet to earn rewards. Read on to find out how and where you can stake KSM tokens.
Shiba Inu (SHIB) price, chart, coin profile and news
This guide explores the different ways of buying Shiba Inu on a cryptocurrency exchange as well as where you should store your cryptocurrency.
Best Shiba Inu (SHIB) wallets
Shiba Inu (SHIB) is an ERC20 token that can be stored in any Ethereum wallet. Pick a SHIB wallet for long-term storage, short-term trading, or both.
How to buy Hempcoin (THC)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the Hempcoin (THC) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy The ChampCoin (TCC)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the The (ChampCoin) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
How to buy SpankChain (SPANK)
This guide will show you step-by-step instructions on how to buy the SpankChain (SPANK) token as well as a list of exchanges you can trade it on.
Ask an Expert