Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy JUST (JST)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling JST in the US.
How to buy JUST
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying JUST.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports JST. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy JUST.
- Buy JUST. Complete your JUST purchase and then find the best wallet to store JST.
What is JUST?
Just is a smart contract-based lending platform that has been built atop the TRON network. To be a bit more specific, the project offers users an entire suite of decentralized offerings via its native JustStable platform. In this regard, Just employs a stablecoin — called USDJ — for all of its lending operations. It is pegged in a ratio of 1:1 with the US Dollar and is issued only after an adequate amount of TRX is collateralized on the platform.
On the other hand, JST is the token that helps drive all of the platform’s native governance-based activities. Not only that, it can also be used for various other things like fee payments, interest issuance, setting of interest rates, etc.
JUST (JST) is the 304th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $144,947,353. The current price of JUST is $0.101, which is -11.103% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.116 and $0.094 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 07:05 UTC.
Where to buy JUSTFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade JST by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
JUST coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of JST over time.
JUST at a glance
|Total JST supply||9,900,000,000|
|All time high||US$0.193|
|All time high date||April 05, 2021|
JUST price performance over time!
How to sell JUST
You can cash out your JST with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have JST on.
If you store your JUST in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of JST you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of JUST.
What to consider when buying JUST
- Holistic product suite: Contrary to how many DeFi platforms are designed today, Just seeks to offer users with an all-encompassing product suite that covers the entire DeFi spectrum including a decentralized multi-collateral stablecoin platform, a money market protocol, an automated market maker platform as well as a decentralized oracle module.
- Backing team: All of the Just’s daily operations are governed by the Just Foundation, which has on its board a number of prominent tech experts such as Terance F, a blockchain expert who has previously worked for Barclays and IBM, Elvis Zhang a blockchain developer and C Wu a wallet specialist.
- Cross-chain compatibility: An underrated aspect of the Just ecosystem is that it allows for various assets (such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum) that have been tokenized on the TRON network to be integrated and used seamlessly.
- Limited token supply model: In all, a total of 9.9 billion JST tokens will ever be minted. Also, since the token is issued using the Tron network, it employs the delegated-proof-of-stake (dPOS) system — which is quite non-resource intensive when compared with its Proof-of-Work (PoW) counterpart.
Ask an Expert