Find alternatives offering minimal verification, in-house coins and a variety of crypto.
When you want to get start trading crypto right away, you could be held back by exchanges that require a lot of personal information to simply create an account.
Based in Hong Kong, KuCoin is a newer unregulated exchange offering nearly instantaneous trading with only an email address. Other features that can help the new or advanced trader:
- Huge selection of cryptocurrencies paired with bitcoin, Ethereum, Neo and more.
- Early adoption of new tokens, allowing you to get in early.
- Crypto-to-crypto exchanges only, including USDT.
- Low 0.1% trading fee and a reward program based on in-house KCS token.
KuCoin doesn’t require the verification levels you’ll find with other exchanges, and it typically offers monthly promotions and signup bonuses that can help you save a pretty coin.
Sites offering the KuCoin experience
With a rise in exchanges, you’ll find others that offer the ease of KuCoin, including easy signup and trades with minimal verification. Use our table below to weigh payment types, fiat support and more to find an exchange that works best for your needs.
Where else can I find KuCoin features?
If you’re looking to skip a lengthy verification process, access a wide range of cryptocurrencies and take advantage of an in-house token, KuCoin has a lot to offer. Focused on marketing its services, you’ll find incentives that range from signup bonuses to fee sharing by using its in-house KCS coin.
Where else can I create an account with just an email address?
Many exchanges today require you to verify your identity before creating an account. While there’s good reason for that process, it isn’t always ideal when you want to get started right away.
HitBTC is one alternative that’s similar to KuCoin, offering:
- Quick and easy account signup with only an email address.
- A diverse selection of cryptocurrencies pairs that include BTC, LTC, ETH and 50+ more.
- Friendly enough for beginners with tools for the advanced trader.
Where else can I get rewards with an in-house token?
Although it doesn’t offer quite the same selection of altcoins that you’ll find with KuCoin, Binance is an exchange that also offers an extensive list of trading pairs. And by using its in-house token — Binance Coin (BNB) — for transactions, you can likely take advantage of lower fees and other incentives.
Most exchanges that offer an in-house coin share a percentage of its fees among owners who use it for trades and transactions. For example, KuCoin claims to share 50% of the total platform’s fees to its users, while Binance’s in-house coin users reap significant discounts on exchange fees.
The advantages of Binance
- Quick access to 100+ cryptocurrencies, including lots of ETH trading pairs.
- Offers easy signup with an email address and multilanguage support.
- Use in-house BNB token for lower 0.05% transaction fees (versus a typical 0.1% fee).
Potential drawbacks of Binance
- Unverified accounts can result in withdrawal limits.
- Supports crypto-to-crypto trades only — no fiat transactions.
- With an uptick in registrations, periodically limits new users.
If you haven’t found quite what you’re looking for, learn about many alternatives to KuCoin based on your needs: