Find the best alternatives to Binance.
Binance commands a huge share of the crypto exchange market, boasting nearly 8 million users and counting. The site is so popular, it’s previously had to temporarily halt its acceptance of new users so it could update its infrastructure to accommodate the surge in traffic. Because the site’s visitors continue to increase in number, you may want to have another exchange up your sleeve in case of another temporary ban in new users.
Binance has the following features:
- It’s one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges by market trading volume.
- It offers a robust set of trading and charting tools.
- It has a wide range of cryptocurrency offerings.
- It is a crypto-only exchange (no fiat currency deposits or withdrawals).
Alternatives to Binance
The following exchanges are probably the closest equivalents to Binance you can find.
An overlooked optionOne of the most overlooked options might be Coinbase, which also allows you to buy crypto directly with USD, rather than having to exchange it with another cryptocurrency.
It also offers wallet services and merchant services, so you don’t have to shop for a separate wallet outside of the exchange to hold your cryptocurrency.
- One of the world’s most popular cryptocurrency exchanges, which means high liquidity
- Easy to use for most beginners
- Instant buy feature available
- Insured bitcoin deposits are available
- Accounts are monitored
- Limited payment methods
- Customer service has received mixed results
- Only offers four cryptocurrencies
If none of the above has what you’re looking for, you might want to start looking in one of the places below.
- Want to buy with fiat currency? Find out where to buy with almost any fiat currency, from USD to Zloty.
- Looking for a specific coin? Search for exchanges by coin here.
- Want more options? Get a wider look at the available cryptocurrency exchanges.