You don't have to spend big to get financial help to buy a car. When you're choosing a loan, your best option is with the provider that gives you the lowest interest rate. It pays to compare lenders like banks, credit unions and private lenders, so keep reading to find out how to get the lowest interest rate loan for your new or used car.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Best business expansion loans of 2021
Compare expansion loans for startups and established businesses.
- How to buy Solana (SOL) in 5 steps
Learn how to buy Solana (SOL) with this step-by-step guide and compare various supported cryptocurrency exchanges.
- The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
- First Commonwealth Bank Hometown Checking + Interest review
First Commonwealth Bank’s Hometown Checking + Interest account has decent features but earns a low APY.
- Citibank business loans review
This international bank offers term loans as low as $5,000 to business banking customers. But it’s not upfront about costs.
- Your business loan results
Get matched with a business lender using our quiz. Funding options from $500 to $5 million.
- State Exchange Bank CD rates review
Enjoy a competitive interest rate with an opening deposit as low as $1.
- Compare working capital loans
Help cover your business’s day-to-day costs with a working capital loan.
- Business loans for construction companies and contractors
Compare financing options for your construction company.
- Review: Celsius Network cryptocurrency lending and borrowing platform
An in-depth review of one of the most popular lending and interest earning platforms in cryptocurrency.