Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare Polestar car insurance rates
How much does car insurance cost for a Polestar?
Expect to pay $200 to $300 per month or $2,800 to $3,800 annually for your Polestar's car insurance, depending on which high-dollar model you choose. The Polestar 1 has a triple-digit ticket price, putting it on the highest end for car insurance rates of any car. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Combined life insurance review July 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Car insurance for drivers 25 to 40 years old
Take advantage of the lowest minimum coverage rates by earning all the discounts you can.