The average insurance cost of a Mitsubishi is around $200 a month. But your exact cost well depend on many factors, including the model, your driving history, your age and other factors.
To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from insurance companies using this profile:
- 2017 Mitsubishi
- 10,001–15,000 miles driven yearly
- No accidents in the past five years
- Anti-theft device on vehicle
- Driver located in New York
- Good credit
Here is a list of Mitsubishi models. Click on a model to find the average insurance cost, base cost of the car and where it ranks in our list of most expensive cars to insure.
Mitsubishi car models
Find the cheapest rates
Use our magical comparison tool to find providers with the cheapest rates in your area.
Your information is secure.
- Mitsubishi entered the US market in 1982. Initially, the cars were only sold in 22 states.
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation has been around since 1917 and is a Japanese automobile manufacturer.
- Mitsubishi cars are sold in more than 160 nations throughout the world.
Companies that provide coverage for Mitsubishi
Mitsubishis are common cars; you’ll have no problem finding an insurance company that will insure your car.
About the Mitsubishi brand
Mitsubishi can trace its roots all the way back to 1870, when the founder, Yataro Iwasaki, started a shipping firm. But its automotive story began In 1917, when the Mitsubishi Model A became Japan’s first series-production passenger car.
It wasn’t until 1971 that Mitsubishi sold its first car in America. And the full Mitsubishi marque wasn’t introduced in the US until 10 years later. Today, Mitsubishis are one of the most popular cars on our roadways.
Other car brands you might want to see rates for…