Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Mitsubishi Lancer insurance rates
Average Mitsubishi Lancer insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Mitsubishi Lancer is $213 a month — or $2,556 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- RefiJet review
RefiJet helps you save on your monthly car payment or interest with a few simple steps.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- Drivers aren’t seeing 100% of insurance savings while claims are down — Are more serious accidents to blame?
Preliminary data on fatal accidents and driving behavior could explain why drivers haven’t seen higher insurance refunds.
- Best airline credit cards of 2021
Have your sights set on travel this year? We compared nearly 100 cards to find the best deals and perks.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?