Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Honda Pilot insurance rates
Average Honda Pilot insurance rates
One of the cheaper minivans to insure, the Honda Pilot sees average insurance costs around $137 a month — or $1,644 a year. With a base price of $30,745, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 4.3%, right at the national average. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- RefiJet review
RefiJet helps you save on your monthly car payment or interest with a few simple steps.
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Combined life insurance review August 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.