The Audi Q7 is a luxury SUV that's relatively cheap to insure, considering its high pricetag. The average insurance costs for an Audi Q7 is $97 a month, or $2,364 a year, which is about $1,000 higher than the national average. With a base price of $49,000, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 4.8%, close to the national average of 4%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- 7 best military banks and credit unions
The 7 best military banks and credit unions for vets, reservists and active-duty personnel.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Compare free life insurance
No-cost options are available, but these policies may not offer the coverage you need.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?
- Car insurance for drivers 25 to 40 years old
Take advantage of the lowest minimum coverage rates by earning all the discounts you can.
- House fire statistics
House fires cost a whopping $7.8 billion in property damage each year, and the main cause won’t surprise you.
- Say car insurance review Jul 2021
Offers a transparent look at your premiums and rewards renewal with a better insurance score.
- States with the strictest driving laws
If you’re relaxed behind the wheel, you’ll want to steer clear of these states with the strictest driving laws.
- Compare the best bundling insurance companies for 2021
Your top choices for pairing the best savings, options and service when buying multiple insurance policies.