If you’re looking for an installment loan, consider Blue Trust Loans for your financing needs.
This tribal lender offers online installment loans with fast turnaround times. Blue Trust Loans is an alternative to payday loans, you pay based on a fixed repayment schedule rather than in one lump sum.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Loan Term||6 months|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as next business day|
|Requirements||Must be at least 18 years old and have a verifiable source of income with direct deposit into your checking account.|
- You must provide a verifiable source of direct deposit income into your checking account.
- Have an open checking account.
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a United States citizen.
- Your take-home pay has to meet Blue Trust Loan's minimum income requirements.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
Why should I consider getting a Blue Trust Loans installment loan?
- No prepayment penalties. Blue Trust Loans won’t charge any fees if you decide to pay off your loan balance earlier than the due date.
- Quick approval. After you apply, you could know about your approval status within a few minutes.
- Fast turnaround. If your application is approved, you could have up to $2,000 deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Fixed payments. Except for the first and last payments, your payment amount will be the same throughout the life of the loan. The schedule is created based on the interest rate, principal balance and number of payments.
More features to consider
- Accredited lender. Blue Trust Loans is a member of both the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA) and the Native American Financial Services Association (NAFSA).
- Payment schedule. The payment schedule is based off of your income schedule with typical terms lasting six months. For example, if you get paid weekly, you will have 24 loan payments. If you are paid biweekly, you will have 12 payments. If you are paid monthly, your loan will have six payments.
- Loan amount. You can choose to borrow from $100 to $2,000. The max loan amount may be lower for first-time borrowers.
- Sovereign entity. Blue Trust Loans is solely owned and operated by the Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians. They are a tribal lender, and the funds generated through loans help support government projects.
- Not available in AR, CT, GA, MA, MN, NY, PA, VT, WA, WI and WV.
How does Blue Trust Loans compare to other online installment loan providers?
Check the website of the lender to confirm it operates in your state of residence.
What are the costs of using Blue Trust Loans?
Like all short-term loans, an installment loan from Blue Trust Loans will come with a high APR, anywhere from 471.7846% to 841.4532% depending on the term of your loan. You should also expect to pay a financing fee, and you will likely have to pay extra fees if you make a late payment or miss one entirely.
How to apply for an installment loan through Blue Trust Loans
Applying for a loan is easy provided you have the necessary information close at hand.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Have a verifiable source of income and open checking account
- Not be a debtor or in a bankruptcy case
- Not reside in any of the following states: AR, CT, GA, MA, MN, NY, PA, VT, WA, WI and WV
- Name, birth date and Social Security number
- Contact information
- Employment and income information
- Bank account information
To apply online, simply click the Go to site button on this page. You’ll be directed to Blue Trust Loans’s application form and fill out the required information.
To apply over the phone with a Blue Trust Loans representative, call 855-975-9165.
If you’re looking to get money fast, Blue Trust Loans could get you approved in minutes and funded as soon as the next business day. But before making a final decision, you may want to compare other online installment loan options available to you.
Are short-term loans permitted in my state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.