If you’re looking for an installment loan, consider Blue Trust Loans for your financing needs
If you need money soon, you can apply online for an installment loan from Blue Trust Loans. These loans are good alternatives to payday loans because you pay based on a fixed repayment schedule rather than in one lump sum.
|Min Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$1,250|
|Loan Term||6 months|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as next business day|
|Requirements||Must be at least 18 years old and have a verifiable source of income with direct deposit into your checking account.|
- You must provide a verifiable source of direct deposit income into your checking account.
- Have an open checking account.
- You need to be at least 18 years old and a United States citizen.
- Your take-home pay has to meet our minimum income requirements.
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief.
Benefits of Blue Trust Loans Installment Loans
- No prepayment penalties. Blue Trust Loans won’t charge any fees if you decide to pay off your loan balance earlier than the due date.
- Quick approval. After you apply, you could know about your approval status within a few minutes.
- Fast turnaround. If your application is approved, you could have up to $1,250 deposited into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
- Fixed payments. Except for the first and last payments, your payment amount will be the same throughout the life of the loan. The schedule is created based on the interest rate, principal balance and number of payments.
Blue Trust Loans Features
- Accredited lender. Blue Trust Loans is a member of both the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA) and the Native American Financial Services Association (NAFSA).
- Payment schedule. The payment schedule is based off of your income schedule with typical terms lasting six months. For example, if you get paid weekly, you will have 24 loan payments. If you are paid biweekly, you will have 12 payments. If you are paid monthly, your loan will have six payments.
- Loan amount. You can choose to borrow from $100 to $1,250. The max loan amount may be lower for first-time borrowers.
- Sovereign entity. Blue Trust Loans is solely owned and operated by the Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians. They are a tribal lender, and the funds generated through loans help support government projects.
How does Blue Trust Loans compare to other online installment loan providers?
Check the website of the lender to confirm it operates in your state of residence.
What are the costs of using Blue Trust Loans?
Like all short-term loans, an installment loan from Blue Trust Loans will come with a high APR, anywhere from 471.7846% to 841.4532% depending on the term of your loan. You should also expect to pay a financing fee, and you will likely have to pay extra fees if you make a late payment or miss one entirely.
How to apply for an installment loan through Blue Trust Loans
Applying for a loan is easy provided you have the necessary information close at hand.
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident
- Have a verifiable source of income
- An open checking account
- Not a debtor or in a bankruptcy case
- Name, birth date and Social Security number
- Contact information
- Employment and income information
- Bank account information
If you’re looking to get money fast, Blue Trust Loans can get you approved in minutes and funded as soon as the next business day. But before making a final decision, be sure to compare your other online installment loan options.
Are payday loans permitted in your state?
Hover over your state of residence (or click on your state if you’re using a mobile device) to find out if payday loans are legal in your state.
Frequently asked questions
Will missed or late payments affect my credit score?
If tribal lenders are legal in your state, then they may report missing or late payments to one of the big three credit bureaus. Always be sure you can repay a loan before signing a contract.
Do lending laws of the state I reside in apply to Blue Trust Loans
No. Only laws of the Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians govern your loan agreement. This is because sovereign Indian Tribes don’t have to adhere to state laws in the absence of congressional authorization.
Is there any way to see what tribal laws apply to Blue Trust Loans?
Yes, you can view the Lac Courte Oreilles Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Indians Tribal Consumer Financial Services Regulatory Code online.