Central 23 cheesiest card I could find valentines card
There is absolutely no reason Valentine’s Day has to be taken so seriously. In fact, Valentine’s Day will probably be more enjoyable if you keep the pressure off and have a little fun with it. To get you in the mood (…to laugh) here are some cheesy, silly jokes and ideas for how to make your Valentine giggle.
1. What did one boat say to the other?
“Are you up for a little row-mance?”
2. Roses are red, violets are blue
That’s what they say, but it just isn’t true!
Roses are red and apples are too
But violets are violet, violets aren’t blue!
An orange is orange, but Greenland’s not green
And pinkies aren’t pink, what does it mean?
To say something’s blue when it isn’t, defiles it
But oh, what the hell, it’s hard to rhyme violet!
3. Hard Grader
My high-school English teacher was well known for being a fair, but hard, grader. One day I received a B minus on a theme paper. In hopes of bettering my grade and in the spirit of the Valentine season, I sent her an extravagant heart-shaped box of chocolates with the pre-printed inscription: “BE MINE.” The following day, I received in return a Valentine from the teacher.
It read: “Thank you, but it’s still BE MINE-US.
4. A guy walks into a post office one day to see a middle-aged, balding man standing at the counter methodically placing “Love” stamps on bright pink envelopes with hearts all over them. He then takes out a perfume bottle and starts spraying scent all over them. His curiosity getting the better of him, he goes up to the balding man and asks him what he is doing. The man says, “I’m sending out one thousand Valentine cards signed, ‘Guess who?'” “But why?” asks the man.
“I’m a divorce lawyer,” the man said.
5. What is a vampire’s sweetheart called?
5. A prince was put under a spell so that he could speak only one word each year. If he didn’t speak for two years, the following year he could speak two words and so on. One day, he fell in love with a beautiful lady. He refrained from speaking for two whole years so he could call her “my darling.” But then he wanted to tell her he loved her, so he waited three more years. At the end of these five years, he wanted to ask her to marry him, so he waited another four years.
Finally, as the ninth year of silence ended, he led the lady to the most romantic place in the kingdom and said, “My darling, I love you! Will you marry me?” And the lady said, “Pardon?”
6. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. Their wedding ceremony wasn’t fancy.
The reception, however, was excellent.
7. What did the bat say to his girlfriend?
“You’re fun to hang around with.”
8. What happened when the man fell in love with his garden?
It made him wed his plants!
9. What did the Valentine’s Day card say to the stamp?
“Stick with me and you’ll go places!”
10. What did the French chef give his wife for Valentine’s Day?
“A hug and a quiche!”
11. Why did the pig give his girlfriend a box of candy?
“It was Valenswine’s Day!”
12. What do you call a very small Valentine?
13. What did the elephant say to his girlfriend?
“I love you a tonne!”
14. Do you think skunks celebrate Valentine’s Day?
Sure, they’re very scent-imental.
Your Valentine’s Day jokes should inspire a chuckle not a frown. Here are some little tips on how to nail humour on Valentine’s Day.
Keep it light. The trick to making your loved one laugh (even at themselves) is to joke about stuff that’s not so important.
Include yourself in the joke. Making fun of Valentines Day, or your loved one, or anything else is much funnier if you can laugh at yourself, too.
Puns are the way to go. Rarely offensive and so cheesy that you just have to laugh, puns are a safe option when cracking a joke on Valentine’s Day.
Stay away from jokes around stereotypes. Valentine’s Day is not the time to poke fun at anyone else’s expense.
Don’t focus on a sore spot. We all know that the ones we love can hurt us the most. They understand which buttons to press to get a particular reaction. Use this knowledge responsibly.
Not on the High Street
Not on the High Street
Not on the High Street
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|17 Sep 2020||Exclusive: 10% off your order||SEP****|
|18 Sep 2020||£5 off orders over £75||TJH****|
|14 Sep 2020||40% off canvas prints||CAN****|
|14 Sep 2020||30% off orders of 1-199 prints or 50% off orders of 200+ prints.||PRI****|
|14 Sep 2020||£11 off all bouquets over £40 all weekend||AYS****|
finder.com is an independent comparison platform and information service that aims to provide you with the tools you need to make better decisions. While we are independent, the offers that appear on this site are from companies from which finder.com receives compensation. We may receive compensation from our partners for placement of their products or services. We may also receive compensation if you click on certain links posted on our site. While compensation arrangements may affect the order, position or placement of product information, it doesn't influence our assessment of those products. Please don't interpret the order in which products appear on our Site as any endorsement or recommendation from us. finder.com compares a wide range of products, providers and services but we don't provide information on all available products, providers or services. Please appreciate that there may be other options available to you than the products, providers or services covered by our service.