Government to announce switch-off date of older and slower system.Read more…
Compare Plusnet business broadband deals January 2021
Plusnet provide affordable standard and fibre business broadband as well as a load of additional benefits.
Plusnet offer both limited and unlimited deals on both their standard and fibre broadband. All of their tariffs as standard come with line rental and PAYG calls but offer your business the chance to upgrade to anytime calls and inclusive international call tariffs. Their packages also come with additional benefits such as unlimited overnight usage and a free co.uk domain.
What comes included with a Plusnet business broadband plan?
All Plusnet business packages come with the following as standard:
- Plusnet wireless business router. If you choose a standard (ADSL) tariff you’ll get the latest wireless-N technology router, worth £40. Alternatively if you go for a fibre tariff you’ll get the Plusnet Hub One, their fastest ever router. The hub uses dual band smart Wi-Fi technology meaning more devices can be connected at the optimum speed.
- UK-based Business Support available 24/7. Plusnet’s most customer focused and technically skilled staff join their dedicated business support team. Plusnet’s drive to build strong customer relationships has led Plusnet to win industry awards for outstanding customer service.
- Plusnet SafeGuard. SafeGuard filters inappropriate’ web content to help you control what your business can see. SafeGuard is run online so doesn’t require any downloads or updates
- Managed Network. Plusnet back up their network with quality infrastructure to ensure their customers get the best broadband experience. They manage the network so that time-sensitive and interactive traffic are given the highest priority. This means that even when their are lots of people online in your office,
important activities such as video calls will still work properly.
- Domain and webspace. You’ll get 1 free .co.uk domain, 250Mb of webspace and unlimited email addresses.
Additional Benefits of choosing TalkTalk Business
- Move Team. Plusnet have a dedicated move team to help take the stress out of relocating your broadband and phone, meaning you can focus on your business. They also don’t charge if you want to move.
- Plusnet Pioneers. Plusnet have launched a programme to help provide support and advice to small business, teaming up with a panel pf business experts including one of the dragons from Dragon’s Den to do so.
- Unlimited overnight usage. You can browse to your hearts content between midnight and 8am without eating away at your monthly allowance.
- Static IP address. Plusnet’s products come with a dynamic IP a dress as standard but once your account is created you can request a static IP address. This will allow you to access more advanced internet features, such as running a server, building a website or having an email address with your own personalised domain.
Did you know?In September 2016, seven companies including BT business, Virgin Media and TalkTalk Business signed up for Ofcom’s ‘Voluntary Business Broadband Speeds Code of Practice’. By doing so these companies must now provide accurate, transparent information on business broadband services at point of sale, manage business customers’ speed problems, and allow customers to exit the contract without penalty if the speed falls below a certain threshold. Plusnet has not yet signed up to the agreement.
What is Plusnet good and bad at?
More guides on Finder
How can I switch broadband and keep my email address?
We explain how you can switch email provider and keep your email address for BT, Plusnet, TalkTalk, Sky and Virgin Media.
How to switch broadband providers with ease
We’ll tell you how to switch broadband, if it’ll cost you to switch, and if you can take your email with you.
What is fibre broadband and how does it work?
Fibre broadband explained. What is fibre broadband? How does it work? Should you get it, how do you get it, and what are the pros and cons of fibre?
Can you get broadband without paying for a landline?
Our comprehensive guide looks at the pros and cons of landline-free broadband, including mobile, fibre, satellite and Virgin Media.
Compare TalkTalk TV and broadband packages
A complete guide to TalkTalk’s TV and broadband packages. Information on; channels, TV boxes, support information and the best prices available on the market.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Broadband Deals
Black Friday is the perfect time to switch your broadband provider – with heavily reduced prices and a host of extras up for grabs.
Compare TalkTalk Business Broadband deals
Compare TalkTalk’s range of unlimited business broadband deals, designed to cater for businesses of all sizes.
BT live online chat: Broadband support and contact information
Having trouble with your BT broadband? Find all the details you need to contact the provider and solve your issue.
Ask an Expert