Government to announce switch-off date of older and slower system.Read more…
Compare TalkTalk Business Broadband deals
TalkTalk are one of the largest broadband suppliers in the UK, providing a range of deals specifically for businesses.
TalkTalk offer a selection of business broadband packages all of which come with landline rental and totally unlimited browsing. Their packages cater for both small and large businesses and include Cloud-ready Internet Access (Ethernet) options for businesses that are dependent on a fast and consistent connection.
In September 2016, TalkTalk Business was one of seven companies to sign up for Ofcom’s ‘Voluntary Business Broadband Speeds Code of Practice’. This means that the companies must provide accurate, transparent information on business broadband services at point of sale, manage business customers’ speed problems, and allow customers to exit the contract without penalty if the speed falls below a certain threshold.
What comes included with a TalkTalk business broadband plan?
Every business broadband plan TalkTalkoffers comes with the following as standard:
- TalkTalk Business router.
- Unlimited data and downloads. All of TalkTalk’s business packages come with unlimited internet access.
- 24/7 UK-based tech support and customer care. TalkTalk will either aim to remotely fix your broadband fault 24 hours a day, or will send an engineer out to fix the fault.
- My Offers. TalkTalk business have teamed up with major market brands to secure your business access to a selction of discounts to help cut down your costs. Partners include myHermes, Scoot, Peninsula and AXA
- WorkSafe. TalkTalk’s network-level security solution helps protect your organisation, employees and customers as they browse and gives you greater control over what sites they can visit and when. WorkSafe is the only network-level internet security solution to be offered to SME’s as part of a broadband package, helping your business to save money.
Additional Benefits of choosing TalkTalk Business
- 70% more Ethernet coverage than BT.
- £600m+ invested in their “future-proof network”. TalkTalk’s investments could lead to costs being driven down thanks to improved efficiency.
- 95% of the UK is covered by our Next Generation Network. TalkTalk’s Next Generation Network offers 99.995% reliability.
- No moving charges. TalkTalk don’t charge if you decide its time to move office meaning your business can develop or descale without being penalised
- IT support for PCs, Macs, devices and servers 24/7. Offering 24/7 remote technical support for your broadband, PCs, Macs, smartphones, tablets, servers and software.
- Static IP address. Home broadband plans usually come with a dynamic IP address. A static IP address allows you to access more advanced internet features, such as running a server, building a website or having an email address with your own personalised domain.
Other TalkTalk business services
TalkTalk also offer Cloud-ready Internet Access (Ethernet) for companies that are dependent on a fast and consistent internet connection. Their Ethernet options allow you to lease an entire line, meaning you don’t have to share your connection with anyone else. This guarantees you have a reliable connection, symmetrical upload and download speeds and generally fast internet speeds at all times. Plans start at around £100 a month.
What is TalkTalk good and bad at?
More guides on Finder
Business broadband statistics
E-commerce sales are now worth over £500 billion in the UK, but just how many British businesses are getting fast broadband speeds?
What is fibre broadband and how does it work?
Fibre broadband explained. What is fibre broadband? How does it work? Should you get it, how do you get it, and what are the pros and cons of fibre?
How to cancel TalkTalk broadband
Whether you’re looking to end your TalkTalk broadband or switch providers, we walk you through cancelling your account.
How to get broadband without a contract
How to get broadband without a contract, the providers offering broadband contract-free and which ones offer the best deals.
How can I switch broadband provider?
Find out how you can easily switch broadband provider, get a better deal and avoid penalty charges and other possible pitfalls.
Can you get broadband without paying for a landline?
Our comprehensive guide looks at the pros and cons of landline-free broadband, including mobile, fibre, satellite and Virgin Media.
Compare TalkTalk TV and broadband packages
A complete guide to TalkTalk’s TV and broadband packages. Information on; channels, TV boxes, support information and the best prices available on the market.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Broadband Deals
Black Friday is the perfect time to switch your broadband provider – with heavily reduced prices and a host of extras up for grabs.
Compare Plusnet business broadband deals January 2021
Take a look at all of Plusnet’s business broadband packages. Each of their tariffs come with a range of additional benefits including Plusnet SafeGuard and a free .co.uk domain.
Ask an Expert