Short-term business loans of $5,000 to $1,000,000 with turnaround in days.
If you’re seeking capital to grow your business, a short-term business loan could help you reach your entrepreneurial goals.
But not all business loans are created equal. Here’s what to expect with one short-term lender, RapidAdvance, when taking your next step in business.
|Product Name||RapidAdvance Business Loans|
|Maximum Loan Term||1.5 years|
- US citizen
- Personal credit score of 500+
- Monthly revenue of $5,000+
- Operational 24+ months
- Business checking account
- Business bank statements from previous 3 months
Do I qualify?
For approval, RapidAdvance requires that eligible businesses:
- Be in business at least two years.
- Generate monthly revenue of at least $5,000.
What is RapidAdvance?
RapidAdvance is a nontraditional lender specializing in small business loans, merchant cash advances and business lines of credit.
Founded in 2005 and based in Bethesda, Maryland, this loan provider has funded an impressive $1 billion plus in loans to tens of thousands of businesses.
What makes a RapidAdvance loan unique?
Unlike traditional financial institutions, Rapid Advance offers more flexibility in its application and funding. It looks at the overall health of your business — not just your credit score — to give you easier access to the funding you need.
It also speeds up the often prolonged in-person application process you’ll find at your local bank. With RapidAdvance, applying for funding takes place entirely online, and you could see your money in after approval.
What are the benefits of a RapidAdvance business loan?
- Simple online application. Apply for a business loan in just a few minutes from the comfort of your home.
- High approval rates. RapidAdvance looks at the overall health of your business — not just your credit score — opening up access to the funding you need.
- Preferred rate loan. If you’re a business owner whose personal credit score is 660 or higher, you might be eligible for preferred interest rates.
- Fast turnaround. You’ll hear whether you’re approved for a business loan in just a few hours.
- Rapid funding. If you’re approved, you can access your funds in as little as one business day.
What to watch out for
RapidAdvance offers small-business owners a convenient loan application process and rapid access to funds. But it’s not without a few potential pitfalls that include:
- No long-term loans. Loan terms top out at 18 months, which means you’ll need to seek funding elsewhere if you need longer to pay it off.
- Daily repayments. Repayments are required daily, which could jeopardize your free cash flow.
- Not for startups. Successful applicants must be in business at least 24 months. If your business is a startup, you’ll need to seek alternative funding.
Compare more business loans from top lenders
Am I eligible?
To receive a free quote that includes personalized loan options, complete an online application with RapidAdvance.
RapidAdvance specifies a few eligibility requirements for qualified applications:
- You must be a US citizen with a personal credit score of at least 500.
- Your business must be at least two years old.
- Your monthly revenue must be at least $5,000 or greater.
How do I apply?
Applying is a simple online process through RapidAdvance’s site.
What documents do I need to apply?
To establish your identity, RapidAdvance requires standard documents that include:
- Your Social Security number.
- Government-issued photo ID.
- A voided check from your business checking account.
- Business bank statements from the previous three months.
I got the RapidAdvance business loan. Now what?
- Put your loan to good use. Financing the purchase of new equipment, hiring new employees or consolidating debt, grow your business the way you want.
- Prepare for daily repayments. To avoid fees and penalties, make sure that your loan repayment amount is available for daily withdrawals.
RapidAdvance extends short-term business financing solutions to borrowers who need access to capital. Quick turnaround and funding is attractive, but this lender lacks the long-term financing solutions some borrowers may require.
Before making any decisions you may be able to find a better business loan provider by comparing your options.