If you need a short-term emergency loan, try OpenCashAdvance’s free lender-matching service.
Sometimes you find yourself in a financial pinch and need funds immediately. If you have nowhere to turn, you might be considering applying for a cash advance: a short-term loan that you repay when you receive your next paycheck. In this case, OpenCashAdvance may be helpful. Tell OpenCashAdvance a little about your situation, and they will match you with a lender who fits your credit profile.
Though you’re more likely to obtain a cash advance if you meet certain requirements (currently employed, at least $800 in monthly income, etc.), you can apply for a loan even without a job or stellar credit.
OpenCashAdvance’s services are free to use, and you can quickly see if you’re approved by filling out the no-obligation loan request form.
What kinds of loans does OpenCashAdvance.com offer?
OpenCashAdvance.com specializes in matching you with lenders who give cash advances, a type of short-term loan, also known as a payday loan.
How does OpenCashAdvance.com work?
- Fill out the form. To start the process of getting a loan, all you need to do is fill out the loan request form. This is a no-obligation form so don’t worry about locking yourself into any contracts.
- Get matched with a lender. After you submit the form, you’ll be notified within minutes if there is an appropriate lender for you. If that’s the case, you’ll be redirected to the lender’s website, where you can view your loan offer and the terms of the offer. Look these over carefully so you know exactly what you’ll be paying.
- Accept the loan terms and receive your funds. Make sure to read the lender’s terms carefully. If the lender approves you for a loan, they will deposit the money into your bank account (generally within one business day).
- Apply even with poor credit. Regardless of your credit, you’re welcome to apply for a loan at OpenCashAdvance.
- Find out quickly if you’re approved. To obtain a loan, just fill out the form on OpenCashAdvance.com and you’ll learn in a few minutes whether you’re matched with a lender.
- No obligation. Filling out the form doesn’t mean you’re locked into any contract. The form is used to pair you with the right lender, and you can choose whether to accept the terms of a loan after you’re matched.
- You are currently employed
- You receive $800 or more in wages each month
- You have a valid bank account
- You are a resident of the United States
- You are at least 18 years old
- Your name, residential address, birth date, email address and phone number
- Your Social Security number and driver’s license number
- Your employment information (job title, employer name and monthly net income)
- Your bank information (bank routing number and account number)
Compare OpenCashAdvance.com to other lenders
Features of a OpenCashAdvance.com payday loan
What will it cost to take out a cash advance?
OpenCashAdvance does not charge any fees to use its service.
If the site matches you with a lender, however, be sure to read your lender’s terms for fees and rates. Interest rates on cash advances through third-party lenders can range from 200% to 2,290%. You may also need to pay fees for receiving your cash advance.
Other fees may be added if you are late or miss a payment entirely once you have taken out a loan contract. Always be sure you can pay back money within your next payday before you borrow any money.
Car repairBarbara works two jobs and makes more than $800 every month to help her afford living in an expensive city. When a bad storm causes a branch to fall on her car and dent the hood in-between her paychecks, she’s really not sure what to do. Her budget is set firmly, and there’s no room in it for car repair. Her credit is maxed out, and she knows she can’t ask for a cash advance from either of her employers.
She decides to go through OpenCashAdvance’s loan-matching service online. After providing her details, they quickly get back to her and point her in the direction of two lenders who can help her even though she doesn’t have the best credit. Barbara chooses to borrow from Lender A, who offers her $300 with a 123% APR, instead of Lender B, who offers her $350 with a 126% APR, since the total cost of Lender A’s loan will be less than that of Lender B.
Using OpenCashAdvance saved her plenty of time, and now Barbara can adjust her budget for next month to fit the unexpected repair costs in.
What are the requirements to apply for a loan?
Lenders who offer cash advances want to know they have a high probability of being repaid, so they are more likely to offer you a loan if you meet certain requirements.
Required documents and information:
Though meeting these qualifications makes it easier to obtain a loan, you may still be approved for a cash advance without meeting the listed requirements. OpenCashAdvance allows anyone to apply for a loan even with poor credit or prior bankruptcies.
Frequently asked questions
What is a payday loan?
Is there anything I should know before taking out a cash advance?
There are a few things you should know about cash advances in order to make the right decision for you and your family. First, you should generally only take out a cash advance in emergency situations because this type of loan is typically a short-term, one-time solution. If you have structural financial problems that cause you to have difficulty repaying debts, you should consider credit counseling.
Second, you’ll want to make sure you can repay your cash advance in a timely manner. Missing the due date on your repayment will result in additional charges. Avoid digging yourself into a deeper financial hole by taking on debt you can’t afford.
Third, before accepting a cash advance, be sure to read the lender’s terms and conditions carefully. It’s important to read the fine print so you know exactly what you are paying and when it is due.
Does OpenCashAdvance charge any fees?
No, OpenCashAdvance does not charge any fees to use its service. The website matches you with prospective lenders, and if you decide to take out a cash advance, then they will receive a commission from the lender.
How much am I allowed to borrow?
Through the OpenCashAdvance website, you’re allowed to request up to $5,000. However, the maximum amount you will be able to borrow will be determined by the lender you are matched with and the regulations of your state.
Do I have to be employed to apply for a cash advance?
No. If you don’t have a job, OpenCashAdvance will try to match you with lenders that offer loans to unemployed individuals. Remember that a lender may ultimately choose not to lend to you if you are not employed.
How will I receive my cash advance?
When you are approved, your cash advance will be deposited in the bank account you provided when applying through OpenCashAdvance.
What will my repayment terms be?
Unfortunately, because OpenCashAdvance works with many lenders, it isn’t possible to know beforehand what the repayment schedule of your cash advance will be. When you are matched with a lender, be sure to carefully read the terms and conditions of your cash advance. You will learn the interest rate and fees you’ll pay, as well as the repayment date.
Since you’ll provide your bank account information while applying through OpenCashAdvance, you may have the option to make an automatic repayment to your lender from your account.