If you need a short-term loan, try OpenCashAdvance.com’s free lender-connection service.
Sometimes you find yourself in a financial pinch and need funds. If you have nowhere to turn, you might be considering applying for a cash advance loan, a short-term loan that you repay on your next payday.
OpenCashAdvance.com may be helpful. Tell them a little about your situation, and they will connect you with a lender who fits your credit profile.
What kinds of loans does OpenCashAdvance.com offer?
OpenCashAdvance.com specializes in connecting you with lenders that give cash advance loans between $100 and $500. They also have lenders offering installment loans up to $5,000.
Compare OpenCashAdvance.com to other lenders
How does OpenCashAdvance.com work?
Though you’re more likely to obtain a cash advance loan if you meet certain requirements (currently employed, at least $800 in monthly income, etc.), you can apply even without a job or stellar credit.
OpenCashAdvance.com’s services are free to use, and you can quickly see if you’re approved by filling out the no-obligation loan request form.
After you submit your application, you’ll be notified if there’s an appropriate lender for you. If you are, you’ll be redirected to the lender’s website where you can view your loan offer. Look these over carefully so you know exactly what you’ll be paying.
If the lender approves you for a loan, they will deposit the money into your bank account, generally within one business day, though it might take a few days for your bank to process the loan completely.
What are the features of a OpenCashAdvance.com cash advance loan?
- Bad credit is OK. Regardless of your credit, you’re welcome to apply for a loan at OpenCashAdvance.com. They will go through their network of lenders to find a lender that fits with your needs.
- Find out quickly if you’re approved. To obtain a loan, just fill out the form on OpenCashAdvance.com and you’ll learn in a few minutes whether you’ve been connected with a lender.
- No obligation. Filling out the form doesn’t mean you’re locked into a contract. You choose whether to accept the terms of a loan after you’re connected.
- Accredited service. OpenCashAdvance.com is accredited by the Online Lenders Alliance (OLA), meaning they follow a list of best practices to ensure you find the best loan for you.
What will it cost to take out a cash advance loan?
OpenCashAdvance.com does not charge any fees to use its service.
If the site connects you with a lender, be sure to read your lender’s terms for fees and rates. Interest rates on cash advance loans through third-party lenders can range from 200% to 2,290% and you may also need to pay financing fees once you receive your loan.
Other fees may be added if you are late or miss a payment entirely. Always be sure you can pay back money within your next payday before you borrow any money.
What are the requirements to apply for a loan?
Lenders who offer cash advance loans want to know they have a high probability of being repaid, so they are more likely to offer you a loan if you meet certain requirements.
- Be at least 18 years old (varies by state)
- Have an income of $800 or more in wages each month
- Have a valid bank account
- You are a resident of the United States
- Your name, residential address, birth date, email address and phone number
- Your Social Security number and driver’s license number
- Your employment information (job title, employer name and monthly net income)
- Your bank information (bank routing number and account number)
Though meeting these qualifications makes it easier to obtain a loan, you may still be approved for a cash advance loan without meeting the listed requirements. OpenCashAdvance.com allows anyone to apply for a loan even with poor credit or prior bankruptcies.