Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
BMW motorcycle insurance rates
Narrow down the best coverage for your luxury bike before hitting the road.
BMW motorcycle insurance rates can range from around $100 to $612 monthly for basic coverage depending on which model you choose. Narrow down motorcycle insurers by roadside assistance coverage, accident forgiveness and more to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- RefiJet review
RefiJet helps you save on your monthly car payment or interest with a few simple steps.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- Combined life insurance review July 2021
Find unusually low face values for a whole life policy, ideal for supplemental insurance.
- How can you use your health savings account (HSA) as a retirement investment?
A health savings account (HSA) can help you get prepared for your retirement. Learn more.
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- Compare decreasing term life insurance
Save money by targeting your coverage to your largest debts.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.