Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare bank accounts for three or more people
Browse joint bank accounts options and learn how to choose one that's best for all of you.
Compare your joint account optionsUse this table to compare popular bank accounts that allow multiple account owners by APY, minimum opening deposit and ATMs.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
- How to buy Polkadot (DOT)
Learn more about the DOT cryptocurrency in this beginner’s and buyer’s guide.
- A beginner’s guide to cryptocurrency ETFs
If you’re looking for ways to gain exposure to bitcoin and other digital currencies, cryptocurrency ETFs could be worth exploring. Find out what crypto ETFs are and how they work in this introductory guide.
- Comenity High-Yield Savings account review
A free savings account that earns 0.55% APY once you meet the $100 opening deposit requirement.
- Axos Invest Self-Directed Trading review
Features and fees to consider before you sign up for an Axos Invest account.
- Tab Bank Business Money Market account review
An account with a decent interest rate and check-writing capabilities.
- First Internet Bank Money Market Savings account review
This small business savings account has an interest rate of up to 0.4%.
- Oxygen Business Bank account review
A business checking account with unlimited digital transactions but limited customer service
- Best Portfolio Trackers of 2021
Crypto portfolio trackers are a must to stay on top of your crypto investments. Here’s our list of the standout trackers to consider with pros and cons for each.
- Emprise Cash Back Checking account review
A rewards checking account that earns 2% cash back and up to $25 in ATM rebates.