Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare bank accounts for three or more people
Browse joint bank accounts options and learn how to choose one that's best for all of you.
Compare your joint account optionsUse this table to compare popular bank accounts that allow multiple account owners by APY, minimum opening deposit and ATMs.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Digit Checking account review
A bank account that intelligently divvies up your money where you need it for a monthly fee.
- Spectrum Credit Union MySavings Youth review
A youth savings account with a whopping 7% APY on account balances up to $1,000.
- M&T Starter Savings account review
A kids savings account with an interest rate that compounds daily but has long hold times for customer service.
- Garden Savings FCU Kids Club Savings account review
A kids’ savings account with a generous interest rate that transitions to a lackluster regular savings account when your child turns 18.
- Purple Mastercard Debit Card review
A checking account-debit card combo marketed for people with disabilities.
- Emprise Bank High Interest Checking account review
A checking account that earns up to 1.75% APY and up to $25 in ATM reimbursements.
- The best free debit cards for kids for 2021
A must-have for parents looking to teach their little ones healthy money habits early on.
- Envel bank account review
Envel is a bank account that combines digital banking with the cash envelope budgeting system.
- How to buy Bitcoin (BTC) in the US
Want to buy bitcoin but don’t know where to start? This comprehensive guide provides step-by-step instructions on how and where to buy BTC in the US.
- Golden 1 New Generation Checking review
Golden 1 Credit Union’s New Generation Checking account is free for teens and comes with check-writing capabilities.