Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare bank accounts for three or more people
Browse joint bank accounts options and learn how to choose one that's best for all of you.
Compare your joint account optionsUse this table to compare popular bank accounts that allow multiple account owners by APY, minimum opening deposit and ATMs.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Citi Priority Checking account review
Manage your banking, investing and personal wealth strategy under this Citi® account.
- BMO Harris Bank products: Checking, Savings and CDs
BMO Harris Bank offers various saving and checking options and an extensive ATM network.
- Compare 19 banks that offer early direct deposit
Banks that offer early direct deposit can benefit your financial life in several ways.
- Huntington 25 Checking account review
A checking account that comes with free checks and complimentary credit score and identity monitoring services.
- Quontic Bank High Yield Savings account review
A savings account with a competitive interest rate and comes with an ATM card.
- Quontic Bank Money Market account review
The Quontic Bank Money Market account lets you write checks, make debit card purchases and earn interest. Find out its pros, cons and account eligibility requirements.
- Regions Savings for Minors review
This account has no fees and a low minimum deposit, but it earns little interest.
- How to beat financial stress by controlling your finances
Take control of your money stress by learning to prioritise and plan your financial goals.
- Chase Secure Banking℠ account review
A checking account with minimal fees but has an unavoidable monthly service charge.
- Key4Kids Savings account review
Key4Kids Savings account is best for kids wanting more access to their money.