Jet Capital merchant cash advance review
Get some of your funds the same day you apply with this online lender.
- Best for businesses looking for fast funding.
- Pick something else if you need more than $100,000.
First, do I qualify?
You must meet the following criteria to qualify for Jet Capital’s most basic program:
- At least three months in business
- Monthly gross revenue of $5,000 or higher
This will only get you an advance of up to $5,000, however. To qualify for larger amounts, you must have a monthly gross revenue of $10,000 and at least nine months in business. And if you want that $10,000 same-day advance, you must be in business for at least two years.
What makes the Jet Capital merchant cash advances unique?
Jet Capital can offer funding to your business even if it’s only been around for three months and makes a low monthly revenue. It also is one of a few merchant cash advance (MCA) providers that can get you funding the same day — though not your entire advance. And after you’ve established yourself as a loyal customer, you may be eligible for higher amounts at a lower cost in the future.
- Partial same-day funding available
- Works with startups
- Larger amounts for repeat borrowers
- Doesn’t disclose costs
- Long list of documents required
- Considers business and personal credit history, unlike some MCA providers
- Longer time-in-business requirements for larger amounts
Compare business loan options
How do I apply?
You can get started on your application online. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Jet Capital website.
- Click Start Your Application.
- Answer the required questions and make a password to create an account.
- Fill in the required fields with information about your business. Click Next.
- Provide answers to the required questions about yourself.
- Read the terms and conditions, then click Submit your application.
After you submit your application, wait for Jet Capital to contact you with a decision. In the meantime, you can speed up the application by following the directions to link to your bank account and upload all required documents.
What documents do I need to apply?
You need to provide the following documents after you submit your application:
- Six most recent business bank statements
- Business license
- Voided business check
- Government-issued ID of primary owner
- Three most recent merchant processing statements
- Proof of business ownership
- Property mortgage agreement or deed
How do repayments work?
Like with most MCAs, Jet Capital advances come with daily repayments that are a percentage of your average daily sales. It automatically deducts your repayments from your business’s bank account each day. If you have any questions about your repayments or need to make any adjustments, reach out to Jet Capital as soon as possible.
Want to learn more about your options? Read our guide to business loans to learn how Jet Capital compares.
Anna Serio is a trusted lending expert and certified Commercial Loan Officer who's published more than 1,000 articles on Finder to help Americans strengthen their financial literacy. A former editor of a newspaper in Beirut, Anna writes about personal, student, business and car loans. Today, digital publications like Business Insider, CNBC and the Simple Dollar feature her professional commentary, and she earned an Expert Contributor in Finance badge from review site Best Company in 2020.
Jet Capital offers three merchant cash advance (MCA) programs for fast financing for new and established businesses. You can get up to $5,000 as a startup or up to $10,000 as a more established business as soon as the same business day — higher amounts take at least one business day to transfer.
It also could be a good option if you think you might want more than one MCA, since return borrowers can often qualify for more funds. But it doesn’t disclose loan costs or terms on its website. And it also requires more documents than some other merchant cash advance providers.
Not sure Jet Capital is for you? Compare other options below.