Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Klaytn (KLAY)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling KLAY in the US.
How to buy Klaytn
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Klaytn.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports KLAY. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Klaytn.
- Buy Klaytn. Complete your Klaytn purchase and then find the best wallet to store KLAY.
Klaytn (KLAY) is the 31st largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $5,612,410,033. The current price of Klaytn is $2.280, which is -7.683% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $2.480 and $2.000 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 07:05 UTC.
Where to buy Klaytn
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer Klaytn. However, you may be able to purchase KLAY with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying Klaytn, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Klaytn coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of KLAY over time.
Klaytn at a glance
|All time high||US$4.340|
Klaytn price performance over time!
How to sell Klaytn
You can cash out your KLAY with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have KLAY on.
If you store your Klaytn in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of KLAY you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Klaytn.
Ask an Expert