Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Conflux (CFX)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling CFX in the US.
How to buy Conflux
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Conflux.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports CFX. Most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Conflux.
- Buy Conflux. Complete your Conflux purchase and then find the best wallet to store CFX.
Conflux (CFX) is the 134th largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $662,368,209. The current price of Conflux is $0.798, which is -5.124% lower than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $0.843 and $0.783 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 11, 2021 05:05 UTC.
Where to buy Conflux
Unfortunately at this time no major exchanges offer Conflux. However, you may be able to purchase CFX with another cryptocurrency, just be sure you're following all legal restrictions and requirements.
Instead of buying Conflux, consider buying a different cryptocurrency after comparing popular exchanges.
Conflux coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of CFX over time.
Conflux at a glance
|Total CFX supply||5,105,982,192|
|All time high||US$1.700|
Conflux price performance over time!
How to sell Conflux
You can cash out your CFX with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have CFX on.
If you store your Conflux in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of CFX you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Conflux.
Ask an Expert