Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
How to buy Binance USD (BUSD)
A beginner's guide to buying and selling BUSD in the US.
How to buy Binance USD
Look for an exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrency to simplify buying Binance USD.
- Open an account on an exchange that supports BUSD. Jump to our table to compare popular options — just remember that most exchanges require an email address, phone number and proof of ID to register.
- Deposit funds into your account. Fund your account with a bank transfer, pay with a credit or debit card or deposit cryptocurrency from a crypto wallet to buy Binance USD.
- Buy Binance USD. Complete your Binance USD purchase and then find the best wallet to store BUSD.
Binance USD (BUSD) is the 22nd largest cryptocurrency in the world by market cap, valued at $8,203,437,750. The current price of Binance USD is $1.010, which is 0.178% higher than yesterday. Prices have ranged between $1.030 and $0.980 over the past 24 hours. All prices are listed in US dollars and accurate as of May 17, 2021 06:05 UTC.
Where to buy Binance USDFind an exchange to buy, sell and trade BUSD by comparing deposit methods, supported fiat currencies and fees. Select Go to site to sign up directly with the provider.
Binance USD coin priceUse our graph to track the performance of BUSD over time.
Binance USD at a glance
|Total BUSD supply||8,042,379,334|
|All time high||US$1.150|
Binance USD price performance over time!
How to sell Binance USD
You can cash out your BUSD with the same exchange you bought it through:
- Sign in to the exchange you have BUSD on.
If you store your Binance USD in a digital wallet, compare crypto exchanges to sell it on.
- Place a sell order.
Choose the amount of BUSD you'd like to sell.
- Complete your transaction.
Confirm the sell price and fees and close your sale of Binance USD.
Ask an Expert