Apply for an online installment loan with Green Dollar Financial Services in minutes and pick up your cash on the same day.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.Green Dollar Financial Services is a loan connection service that can help connect you with reputed online installment loan providers. As well as providing loans to people in the US, it also offers installment loans to residents of Canada. The lenders you are connected with through Green Dollar don’t require you to have good credit, or sometimes even any credit history at all.
Green Dollar also provides car title loans and has a network of representatives and loan experts who work in appraising vehicles. Green Dollar provides installment loans across the US, from the east coast to the west coast, and there’s a good chance you’ll find a store to collect your cash from.
How borrowing from Green Dollar works
To apply for a Green Dollar installment loan you have to meet some basic eligibility criteria. If you do, you can complete and submit an online application. After you submit your application you will speak to a loan specialist who will process it, and if approved you can pick up cash at your nearest store.
Your loan will be repay your loan in installments, with the loan term able to be extended up to 3 years. If you end up needing to refinance your loan, Green Dollar can help with an extension option.
Green Dollar accepts applications for loan amounts between $500 and $10,000.
Compare Green Dollar Loans to other installment providers
Why should you consider taking out a Green Dollar installment loan?
Here’s why you might consider turning to Green Dollar for an installment loan:
- Quick process. The application takes a few minutes to complete, and you can speak to a representative within the following 15 minutes. The whole process of reviewing your application and dispersing your funds can be completed within 24 hours.
- Extensive network. Green Dollar provides installment loans across the US and Canada. Some of its recently added locations in the US are in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Washington.
- Bad credit is okay. You don’t need a perfect credit history to apply for an installment loan through Green Dollar, but it’s important that you display an ability to repay the amount you want to borrow. You application may be subject to a credit check, but it will not be the only factor that affects your approval.
- No security required. These installment loans are unsecured so you don’t have to provide any kind of collateral.
- Use the funds in any way. How you use the money received through these installment loans is up to you. You can use the funds to travel, to pay bills, to get married or to deal with a temporary setback.
How much will it cost you to borrow from Green Dollar?
How much your loan will end up costing depends on multiple factors including the state you live in, the lender Green Dollar connects you with, how much you want to borrow and the loan term you need. While state regulations restrict the maximum interest and fees lenders can charge, you will find some lenders that provide more competitively priced loans than others.
A longer loan term can lead to smaller installments, but you end up paying more in interest. Before you accept the loan’s contract, take time to review it carefully so you know how much you will be paying.
What to know before you apply
Green Dollar deals with installment loans lenders that all abide by relevant state regulations. It asks you if you wish to hear from affiliates via email and text messages, and you have the option of declining. If you opt in, you can stop receiving these notifications at any time.
How to apply for an installment loan from Green Dollar
Applying for an installment loan through Green Dollar is easy. To begin, simply click on the “Go to Site” button, but make sure you meet the following eligibility criteria.
- You’re at least 18 years old
- You’re an American citizen or a permanent resident of the US
- You have a regular source of income
The first part of the application requires that you provide your desired loan amount, your name, your phone number, your email address and your zip code. When you speak to a loan specialist over the phone, be prepared with the following:
- Your residential status and residential address
- Details about your employment and income
- Details from an acceptable form of ID like your driver’s license or passport