Everlasting Capital business loans review
High-cost working capital friendly to new businesses.
Everlasting Capital business loans could be a good option for small and midsize businesses that have had trouble qualifying for financing elsewhere. It’s open to businesses as young as three months old and has relatively few eligibility requirements. But watch out for steep fees and automatic daily repayments.
First, do I qualify?
You must meet the following criteria to qualify for an Everlasting Capital business loan:
- At least three months in business
- At least $6,000 in monthly bank deposits
What makes Everlasting Capital business loans unique?
Everlasting Capital’s short-term loans are one of the few options available to new businesses. Companies as young as three months old can qualify as long as their bank account reflects at least $6,000 in monthly revenue.
What are Everlasting Capital business loans?
Everlasting Capital offers unsecured business loans to cover day-to-day expenses for small businesses. Funding starts at around $5,000 with no maximum loan amount, which you repay over six to 24 months.
Rather than charging interest, Everlasting Capital charges a fixed fee of $0.10 to $0.55 on the dollar. On top of this, you’re required to pay an origination fee of 1% to 2% of the loan amount. Repayments are daily, which Everlasting Capital automatically withdraws from your business’s bank account.
What are the benefits of an Everlasting Capital business loan?
From its limitless loan amounts to its lenient eligibility requirements, here are a few perks of borrowing from Everlasting Capital:
- Available to young businesses. Your business only needs to be around for three months to be eligible for this loan.
- Low revenue requirements. You only need to bring in $6,000 a month to qualify for financing.
- No maximum amount. You can borrow as much as your business needs as long as it’s more than $5,000.
What to watch out for?
Consider these potential drawbacks before taking out a short-term loan from Everlasting Capital:
- High cost. While fees between $0.10 and $0.55 per dollar borrowed are relatively low for this type of business loan, that combined with the origination fee can give you an APR around 175%.
- Automatic daily repayments. This can be difficult for small businesses with irregular cash flow to afford.
- Limited details on its website. You can’t find detailed information about how this loan works online — you have to call customer service.
Compare business loans from top providers
What do borrowers say about Everlasting Capital?
Borrowers haven’t said much about Everlasting Capital as of September 2019, though the few reviews out there are overwhelmingly positive. It has one negative customer review and two complaints filed against it on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) website — and the BBB gives it a B- rating due to its failure to respond. But it scores a 4.8 out of 5 on Trustpilot based on nearly 50 reviews.
Customers mainly praised the quality of Everlasting Capital’s customer service. Several said they found the loans fast and straightforward. The few negative reviews were from customers who received unsolicited emails and had difficulty unsubscribing.
How do I apply?
You can apply online through Everlasting Capital’s website or by calling 888-777-8144. Before you apply, make sure you meet all eligibility requirements. Then follow these steps to get started:
- Go to the Everlasting Capital website.
- Click Apply Now.
- Enter your contact information for a callback from a representative or close the popup to get started on the online application.
- Fill in the required fields with information about your business. Click Save.
- Enter your email and click Next: Your Finances.
- Enter your business’s average revenue, bank balance and outstanding business loans. Click Save and then Next: Your Owners.
- Enter personal information about all business owners. Click Save and then Next: Your Bank Statements.
- Upload three months of bank statements and click Submit.
Wait for a representative to get in touch with you to go over the rest of the application. You’ll likely need to submit additional documents. Typically, it takes between 24 and 48 hours to receive your funds.
What documents do I need to apply?
You need to provide the following documents when you apply for an Everlasting Capital working capital loan:
- Three months of bank statements
- Government-issued IDs for all business owners
- Voided check from your business bank account
Does Everlasting Capital offer any other products?
Yes, Everlasting Capital also offers equipment financing and leasing to small and midsize businesses. Loans run up to $1.5 million or 100% of your equipment’s cost. And you can take up to five years to pay them back.
I got the Everlasting Capital business loan. Now what?
Your repayments are set to start soon. Everlasting Capital charges automatic daily repayments on its working capital loans, so there’s nothing you need to do other than monitor your business bank account and your loan account. If you have any questions, reach out to customer service as soon as possible.
Everlasting Capital business loans are ideal for businesses that have had trouble qualifying for traditional financing. While it’s relatively easy to get approved, it’s significantly more expensive than your standard business loan. Find out how it compares to similar products with our guide to business loans.