Get loan offers from multiple lenders at once without affecting your credit score.
If you need a personal loan, it’s always a good idea to compare lenders to find the best rates. But the sheer number of providers and the multiple factors to consider makes the process of finding a personal loan feel endless.
You can cut down the stress by using Even Financial. It allows you to submit one application and get matched with the best lenders for you.
|Product Name||Even Financial Personal Loans|
|Min Loan Amount||$1,000|
|Max. Loan Amount||$100,000|
|Min APR||From 4.99%|
|Minimum Loan Term||2 years|
|Maximum Loan Term||7 years|
|Requirements||Must have a minimum credit score of 580+. Must be 18+ years old and be an American citizen or permanent resident.|
- Minimum credit score of 580+
- 18+ years old
- An American citizen or permanent resident
First, do I qualify?
In order to be matched with a lender through Even Financial, you’ll need a credit score of at least 580. It’s important to know your budget as well. Depending on how much you need to borrow and the terms of your loan, your monthly payments could be quite high. If you won’t be able to afford your loan, lenders aren’t likely to work with you.
What makes Even Financial unique?
Even Financial can save you time. Instead of filling out multiple applications, one with Even Financial could match you with five or more lenders at once. It’s worthwhile if you’d like to avoid the hassle of individual applications, and you can compare rates easily, without the extra work of sorting through loan offer documents.
What is Even Financial?
Even Financial is a lender-matching service. You can compare offers from several providers at once based on your application.
Loans amounts reach up to $100,000 and can be used for just about anything.
What are the benefits of Even Financial?
- Multiple matches. Even Financial’s network includes a variety of online lenders. You can save time by applying in one place rather than having to submit multiple forms.
- Top lenders. Some of our top-rated lenders are partnered with Even Financial. These include Upstart, LendingClub, Prosper and OneMain Financial.
- Free service. Even Financial is free to use, your potential rates aren’t affected by using the site and you won’t face upfront or hidden costs.
- Additional tools available. Even Financial provides advanced searches and a debt refinancing calculator to help you with your borrowing needs.
What to watch out for
An application with Even Financial could save you time, but you’ll want to factor in a few potential drawbacks:
- Limited number of providers. Though you can potentially compare personalized offers from several lenders at once, Even Financial’s lenders are not the only providers out there. You should always compare lenders to prevent missing out on a better fit for your needs.
- Personalized offers aren’t guaranteed. When you compare offers, you aren’t comparing finalized offers. Rather, you’re getting a look at what you may qualify for based on the information you provide. The process to get a finalized offer often necessitates lenders checking your complete financial history.
- Varying terms. A host of lenders comes with a host of terms. Monthly payments can be a concern, and if the length of the loan isn’t long enough or the APR is too high, those payments could be out of your budget.
- Marketing materials. Even Financial reserves the right to send you additional information and offers by email, phone and mail. When you apply directly with a lender, it can limit or prevent such solicitations altogether.
Is it safe to apply for a loan through Even Financial?
Yes. Even Financial uses industry-standard encryption technology to ensure your personal and financial information is safe when you submit your application. It does send information to third parties that you aren’t able to vet first — as with any marching service. However, it doesn’t sell your personal data to other companies, and it only partners with what it considers to be trusted, legitimate lenders.
The Internet is pretty silent when it comes to Even financial. It has an A- rating on the Better Business Bureau (BBB) website, and has been BBB-accredited since 2015. There are no customer reviews, however and only two complaints — one of which doesn’t have details. The other involved some miscommunication between a client and customer service over how its payday protection feature worked.
The fact that the words “even” and “financial” are so commonly used together in other contexts makes it virtually impossible to find mentions in forums.
Am I eligible?
Qualifications vary based on the lender that partners with Even Financial. To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Have a credit score of at least 580+
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be a US citizen or a permanent resident
How do I apply?
The application process is simple, and you’ll see what loans you could qualify for in under 60 seconds. Here are the quick steps:
- Click the Go to Site button on this page to be directed to Even Financial’s application form.
- Fill out the loan information to specify how much you’re requesting and why.
- Represent your credit score accurately.
- Complete your personal, contact and employment information.
- Submit the form and get your results nearly instantly.
I got a personal loan through Even Financial. Now what?
It’s a great feeling to get a loan that fits your needs. Once you’re prequalified, head to the lender’s website.
Complete the requested information and supply any required documents. By submitting everything correctly the first time, you can avoid extending the process longer than necessary. If you’re approved, you’ll receive a finalized offer.
Just because you receive an offer doesn’t mean you have to accept it. If you need time to mull it over, you can talk to a professional or compare other personal loan options.
What if I don’t get matched with a lender through Even Financial?
It’s possible that you won’t qualify for a loan with the lenders in Even Financial’s network. Improving your credit or lowering the amount that you’re requesting could potentially help you find a lender that will meet your needs.
Your search for the best personal loan may not require as much time as you think. Using Even Financial can seriously cut the time it takes to apply.
If you like the idea of applying through a loan matching service, you can compare other personal loan brokers to see how they stack up.
Frequently asked questions
Will using Even Financial affect my credit score?
No, Even Financial doesn’t conduct a hard credit pull on your credit. When a hard credit pull is done, it shows up on your credit report as an inquiry and can affect your score. Typically direct lenders will do a hard pull when evaluating your application before finalizing the offer.
Why do I need to know my credit score to apply?
Even Financial doesn’t conduct a hard pull on your credit, which means that your accurate estimate is needed to get a good idea of what you might qualify for. Learn more about how to get your credit score.
Is Even Financial’s service secure?
Yes. Even Financial’s site is protected by 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption to keep your information safe.