Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Unishippers Global Logistics franchise financing options
Compare costs, fees and where to get financing for a Unishippers Global Logistics.
Estimated initial costsOur cost estimates are accurate as of 2021 from Franchise Direct and include opening fees and expenses only. The location you choose for your Unishippers Global Logistics franchise may result in higher or lower fees.
Equipment feesEquipment fees total $6,750 for Unishippers Global Logistics. This is less than the $180,023 average for the top 200 franchises.
|Computer hardware and software||$2,500 to $11,000|
|Estimated total||$2,500 to $11,000|
Administrative feesUnishippers Global Logistics administrative fees total up to $4,000 — which comes in under the overall nationwide average of $6,761.
|Organizational expenses||$500 to $7,500|
|Estimated total||$500 to $7,500|
How to financeThe average cost to open one of the 200 biggest franchises in the US — $186,784 — is well over the estimated total initial costs for $10,750. Securing funds will likely be easier at lower amounts, just follow these steps:
- Review the financial requirements on the Unishippers Global Logistics franchising website.
- Compare banks, online lenders and business credit cards and determine which financing type best suits your needs.
- Once you settle on a financing type, compare lenders based on credit history requirements, amounts offered and interest rates.
- Gather all required documents and apply online or in person.
What types of financing is available?Consider one of the following options for covering a portion of the costs to open a Unishippers Global Logistics.
- Online loan. For a turnaround that's faster than a bank, an online business loan could be the way to go. Credit requirements are often more flexible than those of traditional bank loans, too.
- Credit card. Using a business credit card allows you to spend up to your preapproved limit. This means if extra expenses pop up, you can likely cover them without having to take out another type of financing.
- Bank loan. If you have stronger credit — typically a score of 670 or higher — a traditional bank loan may get you a more favorable interest rate than a credit card or online loan.
- SBA loan. Qualifying for an SBA loan is easier than a traditional bank loan, but it typically comes with fees and higher interest rates.
Compare small business lendersYou may not need financing to cover the estimated $3,000. But if you need funds for other business ventures, select the loan amount, your time in business and revenue and your personal credit score to compare a selection of lenders.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How Unishippers Global Logistics stacks upCompare how Unishippers Global Logistics holds up against two similarly sized franchises.
|HOODZ||Unishippers Global Logistics||Wyndham Hotels and Resorts|
|Average Franchise fees||$57,400||NA||NA|
|Average Equipment fees||$15,038||$6,750||$4,834,803|
|Average Real estate fees||$600||NA||NA|
|Average Training fees||NA||NA||$4,193|
|Average Inventory fees||NA||NA||$874,770|
|Average Marketing fees||NA||NA||$31,000|
|Average Licenses and permits fees||$300||NA||$201,000|
|Average Insurance fees||NA||NA||$45,000|
|Average Admin fees||NA||$4,000||NA|
|Average Personnel fees||NA||NA||$752,199|
|Average Other fees||NA||NA||$904,738|
Bottom lineUnishippers Global Logistics franchise costs run a total of $10,750. Before you decide to become a franchisee, compare the total costs against industry averages. And to learn more about financing read our guide to franchise financing.
Ask an Expert