Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Seva Beauty franchise financing options
Compare costs, fees and where to get financing for a Seva Beauty.
Estimated initial costs
Our cost estimates are accurate as of 2021 from Franchise Direct and include opening fees and expenses only. The location you choose for your Seva Beauty franchise may result in higher or lower fees.
Franchise feesSeva Beauty franchise fees total around $25,000, which beats out the $37,000 average for the 200 largest franchises nationwide.
|Initial franchise fee||$25,000 to $25,000|
|Royalty||6% of Gross Sales.|
|Estimated total||$25,000 to $25,000|
Equipment feesEquipment fees total $3,000 for Seva Beauty. This is less than the $180,023 average for the top 200 franchises.
|Computer system||$2,000 to $4,000|
|Estimated total||$2,000 to $4,000|
Real estate feesReal estate will set you back $13,500 for Seva Beauty, thought it's less than the average of $788,376 for the top 200 franchises.
|Security deposit||$2,000 to $25,000|
|Estimated total||$2,000 to $25,000|
Training feesSeva Beauty initial training costs total $1,500, which comes in under the nationwide average of $9,788.
|Training||$1,000 to $2,000|
|Estimated total||$1,000 to $2,000|
Inventory costsInitial inventory for Seva Beauty shakes out to $3,600. This is less than the nationwide average of $53,119.
|Opening inventory||$2,000 to $5,200|
|Estimated total||$2,000 to $5,200|
Marketing costsAdvertisement and marketing costs total up to $1,500 for Seva Beauty, beating out the nationwide average of $9,938.
|Grand opening promotion||$1,500 to $1,500|
|Estimated total||$1,500 to $1,500|
Other expensesMiscellaneous expenses for Seva Beauty total $32,500 — less than the nationwide average of $69,970.
|Six to 12 months' additional funds||$15,000 to $50,000|
|Estimated total||$15,000 to $50,000|
How to financeSince the estimated total for Seva Beauty is on the more costly side, we recommend following these steps to get fully financed:
- Go to the Seva Beauty franchising website and review its financial requirements, including cash-on-hand requirements.
- Reach out to Seva Beauty about in-house financing for franchisees.
- If in-house financing isn't available, look for online loans, bank loans and SBA loans to help meet the $80,600 estimated opening costs.
- Compare lenders based on amounts, interest rates and what types of personal and business credit history they accept.
- Once you settle on a lender, gather all required documents, including account statements and assets.
- Apply for financing online or in person as required by the lender.
What types of financing is available?Consider one of the following options for covering a portion of the costs to open a Seva Beauty.
- Online loan. For a turnaround that's faster than a bank, an online business loan could be the way to go. Credit requirements are often more flexible than those of traditional bank loans, too.
- Credit card. Using a business credit card allows you to spend up to your preapproved limit. This means if extra expenses pop up, you can likely cover them without having to take out another type of financing.
- Bank loan. If you have stronger credit — typically a score of 670 or higher — a traditional bank loan may get you a more favorable interest rate than a credit card or online loan.
- SBA loan. Qualifying for an SBA loan is easier than a traditional bank loan, but it typically comes with fees and higher interest rates.
Compare small business lendersYou may not need financing to cover the estimated $48,500. But if you need funds for other business ventures, select the loan amount, your time in business and revenue and your personal credit score to compare a selection of lenders.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How Seva Beauty stacks upCompare how Seva Beauty holds up against two similarly sized franchises.
|Average Franchise fees||$37,500||$25,000||$160,000|
|Average Equipment fees||$29,250||$3,000||$2,750|
|Average Real estate fees||$400,000||$13,500||$3,100|
|Average Training fees||$3,500||$1,500||$2,750|
|Average Inventory fees||NA||$3,600||NA|
|Average Marketing fees||NA||$1,500||NA|
|Average Licenses and permits fees||$4,000||NA||NA|
|Average Insurance fees||$6,250||NA||$2,900|
|Average Admin fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Personnel fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Other fees||$5,500||$32,500||$10,000|
Bottom lineSeva Beauty franchise costs run a total of $80,600. Before you decide to become a franchisee, compare the total costs against industry averages. And to learn more about financing read our guide to franchise financing.
More guides on Finder
Startup business lines of credit
A business line of credit is a useful tool. But as a startup, you may not qualify for the best interest rates with most lenders. Explore your options — and alternatives — for flexible funding as a new business.
How the Restaurant Revitalization Fund works
The Restaurant Revitalization Grant offers grants of up to $10 million to make up for revenue lost during COVID-19.
How to start a t-shirt business
Revel in the freedom of running your own business by selling tees online.
Auntie Anne’s Pretzels franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Auntie Anne’s Pretzels and what financing options are available to you.
NorthStar Moving franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a NorthStar Moving and what financing options are available to you.
Sears Maid Services franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Sears Maid Services and what financing options are available to you.
Deck the Walls franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Deck the Walls and what financing options are available to you.
Zoom Drain franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Zoom Drain and what financing options are available to you.
Casa de Corazon franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Casa de Corazon and what financing options are available to you.
Sears Handyman Solutions franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Sears Handyman Solutions and what financing options are available to you.
Ask an Expert