Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Maui Wowi Hawaiian franchise financing options
Compare costs, fees and where to get financing for a Maui Wowi Hawaiian.
Estimated initial costs
Our cost estimates are accurate as of 2021 from Franchise Direct and include opening fees and expenses only. The location you choose for your Maui Wowi Hawaiian franchise may result in higher or lower fees.
Franchise feesMaui Wowi Hawaiian franchise fees total around $37,000, which is more than the $37,000 average for the 200 largest franchises.
|Initial franchise fee||$24,000 to $50,000|
|Estimated total||$24,000 to $50,000|
Inventory costsInitial inventory for Maui Wowi Hawaiian shakes out to $4,250. This is less than the nationwide average of $53,119.
|Opening inventory||$1,500 to $7,000|
|Estimated total||$1,500 to $7,000|
Other expensesMiscellaneous expenses for Maui Wowi Hawaiian total $10,125 — less than the nationwide average of $69,970.
|Miscellaneous opening costs||$1,750 to $5,000|
|Three months' additional funds||$0 to $13,500|
|Estimated total||$1,750 to $18,500|
How to financeSince the estimated total for Maui Wowi Hawaiian is on the more costly side, we recommend following these steps to get fully financed:
- Go to the Maui Wowi Hawaiian franchising website and review its financial requirements, including cash-on-hand requirements.
- Reach out to Maui Wowi Hawaiian about in-house financing for franchisees.
- If in-house financing isn't available, look for online loans, bank loans and SBA loans to help meet the $51,375 estimated opening costs.
- Compare lenders based on amounts, interest rates and what types of personal and business credit history they accept.
- Once you settle on a lender, gather all required documents, including account statements and assets.
- Apply for financing online or in person as required by the lender.
What types of financing is available?Consider one of the following options for covering a portion of the costs to open a Maui Wowi Hawaiian.
- Online loan. For a turnaround that's faster than a bank, an online business loan could be the way to go. Credit requirements are often more flexible than those of traditional bank loans, too.
- Credit card. Using a business credit card allows you to spend up to your preapproved limit. This means if extra expenses pop up, you can likely cover them without having to take out another type of financing.
- Bank loan. If you have stronger credit — typically a score of 670 or higher — a traditional bank loan may get you a more favorable interest rate than a credit card or online loan.
- SBA loan. Qualifying for an SBA loan is easier than a traditional bank loan, but it typically comes with fees and higher interest rates.
Compare small business lendersYou may not need financing to cover the estimated $27,250. But if you need funds for other business ventures, select the loan amount, your time in business and revenue and your personal credit score to compare a selection of lenders.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How Maui Wowi Hawaiian stacks upCompare how Maui Wowi Hawaiian holds up against two similarly sized franchises.
|Beef 'O' Brady'su00ae||Maui Wowi Hawaiian||Rosatiu2019s Pizza|
|Average Franchise fees||NA||$37,000||$30,000|
|Average Equipment fees||$184,300||NA||$219,000|
|Average Real estate fees||$591,000||NA||$323,000|
|Average Training fees||NA||NA||$4,500|
|Average Inventory fees||$27,500||$4,250||$17,500|
|Average Marketing fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Licenses and permits fees||$10,250||NA||$13,250|
|Average Insurance fees||$11,000||NA||$5,850|
|Average Admin fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Personnel fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Other fees||$4,000||$10,125||$16,000|
Bottom lineMaui Wowi Hawaiian franchise costs run a total of $51,375. Before you decide to become a franchisee, compare the total costs against industry averages. And to learn more about financing read our guide to franchise financing.
Ask an Expert