Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
GradePower franchise financing options
Compare costs, fees and where to get financing for a GradePower.
Estimated initial costs
Our cost estimates are accurate as of 2021 from Franchise Direct and include opening fees and expenses only. The location you choose for your GradePower Learning franchise may result in higher or lower fees.
Franchise feesGradePower Learning franchise fees total around $40,000, which is more than the $37,000 average for the 200 largest franchises.
|Initial franchise fee||$40,000 to $40,000|
|Estimated total||$40,000 to $40,000|
Training feesGradePower Learning initial training costs total $3,150, which comes in under the nationwide average of $9,788.
|Training costs||$2,300 to $4,000|
|Estimated total||$2,300 to $4,000|
Insurance costsInitial insurance costs for GradePower Learning run $3,000. This means you'll be paying less than the overall nationwide average of $6,311.
|Insurance||$1,000 to $5,000|
|Estimated total||$1,000 to $5,000|
Administrative feesGradePower Learning administrative fees total up to $9,000 — which comes in over the overall nationwide average of $6,761.
|Office supplies||$2,500 to $3,000|
|Shipping||$2,500 to $10,000|
|Estimated total||$5,000 to $13,000|
How to financeSince the estimated total for GradePower Learning is on the more costly side, we recommend following these steps to get fully financed:
- Go to the GradePower Learning franchising website and review its financial requirements, including cash-on-hand requirements.
- Reach out to GradePower Learning about in-house financing for franchisees.
- If in-house financing isn't available, look for online loans, bank loans and SBA loans to help meet the $55,150 estimated opening costs.
- Compare lenders based on amounts, interest rates and what types of personal and business credit history they accept.
- Once you settle on a lender, gather all required documents, including account statements and assets.
- Apply for financing online or in person as required by the lender.
What types of financing is available?Consider one of the following options for covering a portion of the costs to open a GradePower Learning.
- Online loan. For a turnaround that's faster than a bank, an online business loan could be the way to go. Credit requirements are often more flexible than those of traditional bank loans, too.
- Credit card. Using a business credit card allows you to spend up to your preapproved limit. This means if extra expenses pop up, you can likely cover them without having to take out another type of financing.
- Bank loan. If you have stronger credit — typically a score of 670 or higher — a traditional bank loan may get you a more favorable interest rate than a credit card or online loan.
- SBA loan. Qualifying for an SBA loan is easier than a traditional bank loan, but it typically comes with fees and higher interest rates.
Compare small business lendersYou may not need financing to cover the estimated $48,300. But if you need funds for other business ventures, select the loan amount, your time in business and revenue and your personal credit score to compare a selection of lenders.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How GradePower Learning stacks upCompare how GradePower Learning holds up against two similarly sized franchises.
|1-800-GOT-JUNK||GradePower Learning||Nestleu00ae Toll Houseu00ae Cafu00e9|
|Average Franchise fees||$160,000||$40,000||NA|
|Average Equipment fees||$2,750||NA||$8,500|
|Average Real estate fees||$3,100||NA||NA|
|Average Training fees||$2,750||$3,150||$2,200|
|Average Inventory fees||NA||NA||$7,000|
|Average Marketing fees||NA||NA||$5,000|
|Average Licenses and permits fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Insurance fees||$2,900||$3,000||NA|
|Average Admin fees||NA||$9,000||$2,250|
|Average Personnel fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Other fees||$10,000||NA||$42,500|
Bottom lineGradePower Learning franchise costs run a total of $55,150. Before you decide to become a franchisee, compare the total costs against industry averages. And to learn more about financing read our guide to franchise financing.
More guides on Finder
Startup business lines of credit
A business line of credit is a useful tool. But as a startup, you may not qualify for the best interest rates with most lenders. Explore your options — and alternatives — for flexible funding as a new business.
How to start a t-shirt business
Revel in the freedom of running your own business by selling tees online.
How much does prostate surgery cost?
Find out the cost of prostate surgery and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does an ovarian cyst surgery cost?
Find out the cost of an ovarian cyst surgery and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does a spinal fusion cost?
Find out the cost of a spinal fusion and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does a heart surgery cost?
Find out the cost of a heart surgery and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does shoulder surgery cost?
Find out the cost of shoulder surgery and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does a gallbladder removal cost?
Find out the cost of a gallbladder removal and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does a doctor visit cost?
Find out the cost of a doctor visit and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does knee surgery cost?
Find out the cost of knee surgery and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
Ask an Expert