Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Fred Astaire Dance Studio franchise financing options
Compare costs, fees and where to get financing for a Fred Astaire Dance Studio.
Estimated initial costs
Our cost estimates are accurate as of 2021 from Franchise Direct and include opening fees and expenses only. The location you choose for your Fred Astaire Dance Studio franchise may result in higher or lower fees.
Franchise feesFred Astaire Dance Studio franchise fees total around $35,000, which beats out the $37,000 average for the 200 largest franchises nationwide.
|Initial franchise fee||$30,000 to $40,000|
|Estimated total||$30,000 to $40,000|
Equipment feesEquipment fees total $32,500 for Fred Astaire Dance Studio. This is less than the $180,023 average for the top 200 franchises.
|Furniture, fixtures and equipment||$10,000 to $30,000|
|Signage and graphics||$10,000 to $15,000|
|Estimated total||$20,000 to $45,000|
Training feesFred Astaire Dance Studio initial training costs total $2,500, which comes in under the nationwide average of $9,788.
|Initial training fee||$0 to $5,000|
|Estimated total||$0 to $5,000|
Licenses and permits costsFred Astaire Dance Studio initial licenses and permits will set you back $1,500. This comes out to less than $18,770 — the overall nationwide average.
|Licenses and permits||Cost|
|Business licenses||$500 to $2,500|
|Estimated total||$500 to $2,500|
Other expensesMiscellaneous expenses for Fred Astaire Dance Studio total $6,250 — less than the nationwide average of $69,970.
|Professional fees||$2,500 to $10,000|
|Estimated total||$2,500 to $10,000|
How to financeSince the estimated total for Fred Astaire Dance Studio is on the more costly side, we recommend following these steps to get fully financed:
- Go to the Fred Astaire Dance Studio franchising website and review its financial requirements, including cash-on-hand requirements.
- Reach out to Fred Astaire Dance Studio about in-house financing for franchisees.
- If in-house financing isn't available, look for online loans, bank loans and SBA loans to help meet the $77,750 estimated opening costs.
- Compare lenders based on amounts, interest rates and what types of personal and business credit history they accept.
- Once you settle on a lender, gather all required documents, including account statements and assets.
- Apply for financing online or in person as required by the lender.
What types of financing is available?Consider one of the following options for covering a portion of the costs to open a Fred Astaire Dance Studio.
- Online loan. For a turnaround that's faster than a bank, an online business loan could be the way to go. Credit requirements are often more flexible than those of traditional bank loans, too.
- Credit card. Using a business credit card allows you to spend up to your preapproved limit. This means if extra expenses pop up, you can likely cover them without having to take out another type of financing.
- Bank loan. If you have stronger credit — typically a score of 670 or higher — a traditional bank loan may get you a more favorable interest rate than a credit card or online loan.
- SBA loan. Qualifying for an SBA loan is easier than a traditional bank loan, but it typically comes with fees and higher interest rates.
Compare small business lendersYou may not need financing to cover the estimated $53,000. But if you need funds for other business ventures, select the loan amount, your time in business and revenue and your personal credit score to compare a selection of lenders.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How Fred Astaire Dance Studio stacks upCompare how Fred Astaire Dance Studio holds up against two similarly sized franchises.
|Crestcom||Fred Astaire Dance Studio||TSS Photography|
|Average Franchise fees||$69,500||$35,000||$24,500|
|Average Equipment fees||$1,863||$32,500||$2,000|
|Average Real estate fees||$250||NA||$75|
|Average Training fees||$2,470||$2,500||$1,000|
|Average Inventory fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Marketing fees||$8,700||NA||NA|
|Average Licenses and permits fees||NA||$1,500||NA|
|Average Insurance fees||$1,150||NA||NA|
|Average Admin fees||$1,450||NA||NA|
|Average Personnel fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Other fees||$6,888||$6,250||$4,250|
Bottom lineFred Astaire Dance Studio franchise costs run a total of $77,750. Before you decide to become a franchisee, compare the total costs against industry averages. And to learn more about financing read our guide to franchise financing.
More guides on Finder
Startup business lines of credit
A business line of credit is a useful tool. But as a startup, you may not qualify for the best interest rates with most lenders. Explore your options — and alternatives — for flexible funding as a new business.
How to start a t-shirt business
Revel in the freedom of running your own business by selling tees online.
Auntie Anne’s Pretzels franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Auntie Anne’s Pretzels and what financing options are available to you.
NorthStar Moving franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a NorthStar Moving and what financing options are available to you.
Sears Maid Services franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Sears Maid Services and what financing options are available to you.
Deck the Walls franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Deck the Walls and what financing options are available to you.
Zoom Drain franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Zoom Drain and what financing options are available to you.
Casa de Corazon franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Casa de Corazon and what financing options are available to you.
Sears Handyman Solutions franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Sears Handyman Solutions and what financing options are available to you.
YogaFit franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a YogaFit and what financing options are available to you.
Ask an Expert