Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
All About People franchise financing options
Compare costs, fees and where to get financing for a All About People.
Estimated initial costs
Our cost estimates are accurate as of 2021 from Franchise Direct and include opening fees and expenses only. The location you choose for your All About People franchise may result in higher or lower fees.
Franchise feesAll About People franchise fees total around $48,500, which is more than the $37,000 average for the 200 largest franchises.
|Initial franchise fee||$48,000 to $49,000|
|Estimated total||$48,000 to $49,000|
Real estate feesReal estate will set you back $2,500 for All About People, thought it's less than the average of $788,376 for the top 200 franchises.
|Leasehold improvements||$0 to $5,000|
|Estimated total||$0 to $5,000|
Insurance costsInitial insurance costs for All About People run $4,500. This means you'll be paying less than the overall nationwide average of $6,311.
|Insurance and utility deposits||$3,000 to $6,000|
|Insurance||Cost of insurance.|
|Estimated total||$3,000 to $6,000|
Other expensesMiscellaneous expenses for All About People total $157,500 — more than the nationwide average of $69,970.
|Six months' additional funds||$155,000 to $160,000|
|Estimated total||$155,000 to $160,000|
How to financeSince the estimated total for All About People is on the more costly side, we recommend following these steps to get fully financed:
- Go to the All About People franchising website and review its financial requirements, including cash-on-hand requirements.
- Reach out to All About People about in-house financing for franchisees.
- If in-house financing isn't available, look for online loans, bank loans and SBA loans to help meet the $213,000 estimated opening costs.
- Compare lenders based on amounts, interest rates and what types of personal and business credit history they accept.
- Once you settle on a lender, gather all required documents, including account statements and assets.
- Apply for financing online or in person as required by the lender.
What types of financing is available?You have several options when it comes to financing a All About People — even if the cost is on the heavier side. What assets you have available will largely determine how much you need to borrow, and which option suits you best.
- Online loan. A number of online business lenders offer amounts up to $1 million, with some extending up to $5 million.
- Bank loan. Your personal credit will typically need to at least be good — 670 or higher — when it comes to getting a bank loan large enough to cover a significant portion of All About People opening costs.
- SBA loan. While your personal credit score doesn't need to be as good to qualify for an SBA loan, they usually cost more than standard term loans from banks or online lenders.
Compare small business lendersYou may not need financing to cover the estimated $206,000. But if you need funds for other business ventures, select the loan amount, your time in business and revenue and your personal credit score to compare a selection of lenders.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How All About People stacks upCompare how All About People holds up against two similarly sized franchises.
|Renew Crew||All About People||Wag Nu2019 Wash|
|Average Franchise fees||$60,000||$48,500||$45,000|
|Average Equipment fees||$6,750||NA||$68,000|
|Average Real estate fees||NA||$2,500||$329,750|
|Average Training fees||$3,000||NA||$3,000|
|Average Inventory fees||NA||NA||$40,000|
|Average Marketing fees||$15,000||NA||$3,500|
|Average Licenses and permits fees||NA||NA||$1,500|
|Average Insurance fees||$3,500||$4,500||$2,250|
|Average Admin fees||$2,500||NA||NA|
|Average Personnel fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Other fees||$22,250||$157,500||$4,000|
Bottom lineAll About People franchise costs run a total of $213,000. Before you decide to become a franchisee, compare the total costs against industry averages. And to learn more about financing read our guide to franchise financing.
More guides on Finder
How much does prostate surgery cost?
Find out the cost of prostate surgery and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does an ovarian cyst surgery cost?
Find out the cost of an ovarian cyst surgery and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does a spinal fusion cost?
Find out the cost of a spinal fusion and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does a heart surgery cost?
Find out the cost of a heart surgery and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does shoulder surgery cost?
Find out the cost of shoulder surgery and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does a gallbladder removal cost?
Find out the cost of a gallbladder removal and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does a doctor visit cost?
Find out the cost of a doctor visit and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does knee surgery cost?
Find out the cost of knee surgery and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does an endoscopy cost?
Find out the cost of an endoscopy and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
How much does an x-ray cost?
Find out the cost of an x-ray and ways to save on out-of-pocket costs.
Ask an Expert