Earn unlimited cash back on all of your purchases without paying an annual fee.
If you’re looking for a cashback credit card from Wells Fargo, your choice is limited to two cards. Both cards are similar, but one of them earns higher cash back on everything you buy and has a longer intro APR period. The other is made for students who want to build credit.
Compare Wells Fargo cashback credit cards
Best cashback credit cards from Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- If you use Android Pay or Apple Pay to make payments, earn 1.8% cash back for the first 12 months of card membership.
- Spend $1,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of your account opening and earn a $200 cash rewards bonus.
- Get a 0% intro APR period on purchases and balance transfers for your first 12 months of card membership. After the intro period passes, a variable APR of 16.24% to 28.24% applies.
- No annual fee.
Wells Fargo Cash Back College℠ Card
- Start building your credit history while in college. To do so, make sure you make at least the minimum payment on time every month.
- Earn 3% cash back on gas, groceries and drugstore purchases for your first six months. After that, earn 1% back — which is also the rate you earn on all other purchases.
- Get a 0% intro APR period on balance transfers and purchases for your first 6 months of card membership. After that, a variable APR of 13.4% to 23.4% applies.
- No annual fee.
How to compare cashback credit cards from Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo offers only two cashback credit cards. When wondering which card to choose, consider:
- Are you a college student? If you are, the Wells Fargo Cash Back College℠ Card could be best suited for you. You get to earn cash back on your purchases and build your credit at the same time.
- Do you want to earn flat cashback rate on all purchases? Both cards offer this perk, but with the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card you’ll earn more cash back.
Consider a top card from another brand
Chase Freedom Unlimited®Read more
When looking at Wells Fargo cashback credit cards, the choice is fairly simple. You have one card made for college students to help build credit and earn cash back on purchases, and another card made for everyone else. Whichever card you choose, you won’t pay an annual fee.
But if you have second thoughts, consider looking at other cashback credit cards to compare your options and choose the best card for your needs.