Cash Kitty Loans review
An online service that helps you find a quick cash lender.
Emergencies happen, and sometimes you need a little extra cash to get you through until your next paycheck. Applying to several different lenders takes precious time that you likely don’t have. Cash Kitty Loans has a solution that may meet your short-term needs.
What is Cash Kitty Loans?
Cash Kitty Loans is a provider that allows you to apply to get connected multiple lenders at once with one simple application. Instead of lending you the money directly, Cash Kitty Loans uses your information to find you a suitable loan in its network of short-term lenders.
A provider in the UK operates under the brand name Cash Kitty as well, but it’s a separate company.
What are the benefits of Cash Kitty Loans?
- Quick and easy application. The application takes mere minutes to complete, requiring basic information.
- Many lenders with one application. Don’t worry about filling out application after application. Cash Kitty Loans has an entire network of lenders it can potentially connect you with.
- Get your money fast. If you’re approved for a short-term loan and accept it, you could get the funds deposited in your account in as little as one business day.
- Free service. You aren’t charged anything to use Cash Kitty Loans to find potential short-term loans.
What to watch out for
Fast loans and free service can come with some pretty steep pitfalls. Make sure you take into account the following before you apply:
- You don’t know who’ll see your application. Cash Kitty Loans doesn’t list which lenders are in its network, so you can’t very well research the lenders before submitting your information. Just because your information is safe with Cash Kitty, doesn’t mean the lender it reaches has the best customer service or most helpful website.
- Not a lender. While Cash Kitty Loans has a nicely designed website, it’s not the end destination. Any loan offers you receive are from its network and will not be serviced by Cash Kitty Loans. Be sure you’re comfortable with the repayment process of the lender you’re ultimately matched with.
- Terms not listed. You won’t know the exact rates and terms until you receive an offer. Because the terms differ from lender to lender, there’s no clear answer to how long you have to pay back the loan until you receive an offer.
- Steep costs. Short-term loans have notoriously high APRs. Other forms of credit may take longer to process, but could end up costing a lot less overall.
Compare Cash Kitty Loans to similar providers
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Is it safe to apply with Cash Kitty Loans?
Mostly. Cash Kitty Loans protects your information on par with a the security afforded by a traditional bank. It uses 256-bit encryption technology to secure your information and Cash Kitty Loans is part of the Online Lenders Alliance, whose members have to follow a code of conduct and list of best practices to ensure customers are fully informed and fairly treated.
It should be noted that, in order to generate offers, Cash Kitty Loans submits your information to other parties in its network when you apply for a loan through the website. This means you don’t have full control over which companies ultimately see your personal information.
What does the Internet say about Cash Kitty Loans?
Cash Kitty Loans is an unknown quantity on the Internet as of January 2018. The majority of research ends up leading to a separate, unaffiliated UK lender by almost the same name.
While there aren’t extensive reviews or ratings for Cash Kitty Loans, its website is transparent. Loan amounts, eligibility, security details and the role Cash Kitty Loans plays as a lead generator are all clearly outlined.
Am I eligible?
In order to apply through Cash Kitty Loans you must:
- Be employed with regular income
- Make at least $800 per month
- Have a valid checking account
- Be a US citizen
- Be at least 18 years old
How do I apply?
The process should take less than a minute, and within a few more minutes you may receive short-term loan offers you’re eligible for.
I got a loan. Now what?
You’ll be transacting with the lender you received the loan offer from after you accept it. Cash Kitty Loans will not service your loan, nor will it be able to answer questions about it.
Be sure to work with the lender to set up your repayment plan and avoid potential late fees or collections.
Short-term loans can get you out of a bind, but they should probably be a last resort. In an absolute emergency, still make time to compare your short-term loan options. Before you commit to an offer make sure you go over the repayment terms and conditions carefully and ask any questions that come up.