Rhys Subitch is a personal finance editor at Bankrate and former loans editor at Finder, specializing in consumer and business lending. Rhys has nearly a decade of experience researching, editing, and writing for startups, Fortune 500 companies, universities and websites. They hold a BA in sociology and a certificate of editing from the University of Washington.
- Personal, business, student and car loans
- Credit scores and alternative data
- Debt consolidation and management
- Authored over 400 articles on personal and business finance
- Scripted over a dozen videos on Finder's YouTube channel and hosted several, totaling over 15,000 views
- Experienced in breaking down complex topics, such as government loan programs and new legislation, into easy-to-understand terms
- Certificate in editing | University of Washington, Seattle | 2016
- Bachelor of Arts in sociology | University of Washington, Seattle | 2010–2014
Latest articles by Rhys Subitch
62 articles written by this author
Get a small business loan for your company up to $400,000, but watch out for high costs.
Car loans for borrowers who may not qualify for traditional financing.
Explore options for business, student and personal loans to get your life started again.
Low APRs available — but only Amex cardholders can be preapproved for its personal loan.
A credit score below 580 can make funding your education difficult, especially if you exhausted federal loans and grants. But there are options out there — just make sure to weigh all of the pros and cons before choosing a lender.Compare the best private student loan for bad credit3 best private student loans for bad […]
Flexible funding in card form with low, fixed monthly payments.
Keep tabs on spending and manage your company’s spending.
Teach your child financial responsibility with this reloadable debit card that comes equipped with parental controls.
Learn about what mortgage options M&T Bank has on offer and how to apply.