If you don’t have stellar credit and need a loan, an installment loan through Cash Central may be able to help.
Cash Central offers customers all over the US a reliable, secure way of getting an installment loan from a state-licensed lender, even if you have poor credit.
|Product Name||Cash Central Installment Loan|
|Min. Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$5,000|
|Loan Term||6 to 24 months|
|Turnaround Time||1 business day|
|Costs||Depend on state specific laws as well as the amount of money you borrow.|
|Requirements||You must have a steady job or income, be 18+ years old and have a checking account|
- Quick and easy application.
- Use the funds for any purpose.
- Easier repeat borrowing.
- Maximum loan depends on your state's limit. Loan may not available in all states. Late fees may apply.
- Verifiable source of income
- A valid checking account
- A social security number
- At least 18 years old
What is Cash Central?
Based in North Logan, Utah, Cash Central is a licensed online lender that offers installment loans that range from $100 to $5,000. Cash Central looks at your ability to repay the loan — not necessarily at your credit history.
It determines your loan amount based on details beyond your credit part and the lending laws of your state of residence. Cash Central services Alabama, California, Delaware, Idaho, Missouri, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah and Wisconsin.
Applying for an installment loan online takes minutes, and if approved your money is deposited directly into your checking account the next banking business day. Once you’ve received your loan, you’ll need to repay it gradually from 6 to 24 months, according to your repayment contract.
How do Cash Central installment loans compare to other lenders?
What are the benefits of Cash Central installment loan?
- Quick loan approval. Cash Central’s online application takes a few minutes to complete. Once approved, you could see your funds in as little as 24 hours.
- Secure, reliable and licensed. Cash Central is a state-licensed and -registered lending service. It ensures that your information is kept private, following the laws of your state.
- Education and tools for borrowers. Credit Plus offers free access to tools and features built to enhance your Cash Central experience, including access to your credit score and eligibility for flexible loan products that come with lower rates.
What to watch out for
With convenience, quick approval and peace of mind that you’re working with state-licensed lenders, Cash Central may be a good fit. But you’ll want to keep an eye out for the following.
- High interest rates. This lender looks at your ability to repay your loan, rather than your credit history. As a result, you could end up with a high interest rate. For example, a 24-month installment loan of $2,501 would require 24 monthly installments of $400.39 per month, which totals $9,609.36 when all is said and done.
- Additional fees. On top of interest rates, you’ll pay origination fees of $15 to $75. And if you’re late on your payment, you’re subject to a fee of $15.
- Online scams. Some scammers may pose as “Cash Central” online to prey on those who need a quick cash loan. Be sure you’re working with a legit lender before you offer up your information.
Am I eligible?
To be eligible for a loan with Cash Central, you must be at least 18 years old and able to provide proof of a steady income. This is because Cash Central lends money based on your ability to repay your loan, not on your credit history. You’ll also need to provide proof of a valid checking account, which is how you’ll receive and pay back your loan.
What information do I need to apply?
To apply for a loan, go to Cash Central’s website. Under the Personal Loan Online tab, click Installment Loans. Over a three-step process, you’ll provide:
- Your full name and personal contact information.
- Your date of birth and Social Security number.
- Proof of steady employment.
The entire process takes minutes and approval takes less than 24 hours, with funds deposited into your account the next business day.
I got the loan. Now what?
Now that you’ve received your loan, be sure to make all your payments on time. You’ll pay back your loan through scheduled electronic withdrawals from your checking account — the same account that the loan funds were deposited into.
To avoid paying high late fees, confirm that you have enough money in your account on the day of repayment. If you have extra money, you may be able to take advantage of prepayment options, but note that prepayments are applied to outstanding fees and interest first and then go toward your principal. You’ll will still be responsible for your next scheduled payment.