Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Nissan Rogue insurance rates
Average Nissan Rogue insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Nissan Rogue is $176 a month — or $2,112 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Teen driving statistics
Are teen car crashes getting better or worse compared to past years?
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Root home insurance review August 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.
- Compare the best online car insurance companies
Compare the 5 best digital-focused car insurance companies.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- Branch car insurance review 2021
Branch auto insurance takes a community-focused approach with friend referral discounts.
- Compare minivan insurance
They come with one of the lowest insurance premiums on the market, but consider extra coverage for passengers.
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.
- Compare SUV insurance
SUVs are generally affordable to insure, but rates will vary by make and model.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Massachusetts
Bike insurance costs a bit more than the national average, but packed cities may skew this number.