Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Nissan Pathfinder insurance rates
Average Nissan Pathfinder insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Nissan Pathfinder is $220 a month — or $2,640 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Root home insurance review July 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.
- How does peer to peer insurance work?
Embrace the sharing economy of insurance, paying for damage out of members’ pooled funds.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- How does coronavirus affect car insurance?
The virus won’t change coverage, but it could affect claims and communication with your insurance company.
- Compare hybrid insurance
Hybrids have great fuel economy, but can cost more to repair and insure.
- Compare minivan insurance
They come with one of the lowest insurance premiums on the market, but consider extra coverage for passengers.
- Compare hatchback insurance
Take advantage of the hatchback’s body style and economy engine to save on your insurance.
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.