Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Nissan Leaf insurance rates
Average Nissan Leaf insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Nissan Leaf is $185 a month — or $2,220 a year. With a base price of $30,680, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is a slightly high 7.2%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Root home insurance review July 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.
- Compare the best online car insurance companies
Compare the 5 best digital-focused car insurance companies.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- Compare hybrid insurance
Hybrids have great fuel economy, but can cost more to repair and insure.
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.
- Compare car insurance by fuel type
Your vehicle’s fuel type plays a significant role in determining its car insurance rates.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Massachusetts
Bike insurance costs a bit more than the national average, but packed cities may skew this number.
- Halloween and car vandalism
This holiday’s mischief costs $2.8 million in car insurance claims every year.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Texas
What are the average costs, insurance requirements and best provider choices in Texas?