Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Mazda MX-5 Miata insurance rates
How to get car insurance for your Mazda MX-5 Miata
The average insurance costs for a Mazda MX-5 Miata is $152 a month — or $1,824 a year. With a base price of $24,915, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is a somewhat high 7.3%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- 3M Ford and Mazda vehicles recalled for potentially dangerous Takata airbag inflators
Find out if you own one of the 6 models affected.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- People are still dying after more than 6 years of Takata recalls – are you at risk?
Know your rights if your car has defective Takata air bags, and learn how to find your car’s manufacturer recalls.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review August 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- Compare van dweller insurance
Nail down the right insurance for your budget and van type, including converted vans or Sprinters.
- Compare Auto Insurance
Get cheap car insurance rates.
- Root home insurance review August 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.
- Compare the best auto and renters insurance bundles
The best companies blend wide auto and renters coverage, free perks and strong value.