Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Mazda CX-5 insurance rates
Average Mazda CX-5 insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Mazda CX-5 is $227 a month — or $2,724 a year. With a base price of $24,045, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is a high 11.3%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- 3M Ford and Mazda vehicles recalled for potentially dangerous Takata airbag inflators
Find out if you own one of the 6 models affected.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review August 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- Senior driving stats
Compare the good and the risky sides of driving when you’re a senior.
- Compare the best online car insurance companies
Compare the 5 best digital-focused car insurance companies.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- Compare hybrid insurance
Hybrids have great fuel economy, but can cost more to repair and insure.
- Compare hatchback insurance
Take advantage of the hatchback’s body style and economy engine to save on your insurance.
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.