Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Lexus RC F insurance rates
Average Lexus RC F insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Lexus RC F is $156 a month — or $1,872 a year. With a base price of $64,165, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is a low 2.9%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Car insurance for drivers 25 to 40 years old
Take advantage of the lowest minimum coverage rates by earning all the discounts you can.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review July 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- Compare van dweller insurance
Nail down the right insurance for your budget and van type, including converted vans or Sprinters.
- Root home insurance review July 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.
- J.C. Taylor classic car insurance review July 2021
Protect nearly any classic vehicle at least 19 years old with no-fuss, standard coverage.
- Compare the best online car insurance companies
Compare the 5 best digital-focused car insurance companies.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics