Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Lexus CT insurance rates
Average Lexus CT insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Lexus CT is $171 a month — or $2,052 a year. With a base price of $31,250, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is a slightly high 6.6%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does peer to peer insurance work?
Embrace the sharing economy of insurance, paying for damage out of members’ pooled funds.
- Compare crossover insurance
Make sure your insurance covers your crossover for wherever you want to take it.
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.
- Noblr car insurance review
Noblr car insurance offers monthly premium discounts based on your safe driving habits.
- Does driver assist technology affect car insurance?
Driver assist technology won’t discount your insurance premium, but it could save your life.
- Compare motorcycle insurance for new riders
Get plenty of coverage and avoid rookie mistakes while you’re learning.
- Auto manufacturers that sell cars in the US
Get the lowdown on 30+ automakers and what they have to offer.
- Car safety ratings guide
What that 5-star rating really means.
- Dashcams and car insurance
You might not find official car insurance discounts, but a dashcam could prove your innocence after an accident.