While this car is said to be sold globally, it’s still unclear if or when it will be available in the US market.
The Kia Sonet is an SUV that's expensive to insure. The expected average cost of auto insurance for the Kia Sonet is $151 a month or $1,812 a year. With a starting MSRP of $21,990, that makes the price-to-cost ratio 8.24%, compared to the national average of 3%. However, your actual cost may vary depending on your location, driving history, Sonet trim and options and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review October 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- Compare van dweller insurance
Nail down the right insurance for your budget and van type, including converted vans or Sprinters.
- Root home insurance review October 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.
- Grundy classic car insurance review October 2021
Protect your classic as well as your daily driver with steep liability coverage all on one policy.
- How to get your claim paid without receipts
No receipts? See how you can still get your insurance claim paid with different types of policies.
- Hagerty classic car insurance review October 2021
Hagerty sets the bar on wide classic car coverage with thousands of positive customer reviews to back it up.
- How to invest in SPDR S&P Oil & Gas Explore & Prod.
Steps to owning and managing XOP, with 24-hour and historical pricing before you buy.