The average insurance costs for a Kia Rio is $187 a month — or $2,244 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Teen driving statistics
Are teen car crashes getting better or worse compared to past years?
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review July 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- Root home insurance review July 2021
Put down roots with discounted coverage for car and home insurance in 12 states.
- Senior driving stats
Compare the good and the risky sides of driving when you’re a senior.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- Branch car insurance review 2021
Branch auto insurance takes a community-focused approach with friend referral discounts.
- Compare hybrid insurance
Hybrids have great fuel economy, but can cost more to repair and insure.