Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Kia Mohave insurance rates
Compare car insurance for your Kia Mohave
Get the cheapest quotes for your Kia Mohave
Just enter your ZIP code and click Compare.
Get insurance quotes for your Mohave
What factors affect insurance for the Kia Mohave?Insurance rates for the Kia Mohave are based on theft rates, vehicle performance, repair costs and other factors that vary between makes and models. Here’s how the Mohave compares to other vehicles.
- Type of car. The Kia Mohave is an SUV, which tend to be pricier to insure.
- Theft. Theft rates for this car are unknown, which may increase the cost of insurance.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are unknown, which typically leads to unknown insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This car has good safety ratings, which typically makes cars cheaper to insure.
- Fuel type. Cars with gas engines are usually slightly cheaper to insure than other fuel types.
- Trim. Generally, your insurance goes up when you opt for a pricier trim level or more features upgrades. Popular trim levels for this model include the Base trim, depending on the model year.
- Coverage. For an SUV, you might consider a policy with your state's required coverage with high liability limits plus collision and comprehensive coverage. And the more coverage you have, the higher your insurance rates.
- Warranty. New Mohaves come with a 10 year, 100,000 mil warranty from Kia plus roadside assistance.
- Manufacturer deals. Currently, Kia is offering reduced price on lease. You can also find other financing deals from Kia by checking with your local dealer.
What discounts does the Mohave qualify for?You could save money on car insurance for your Kia Mohave if it comes equipped with certain safety features.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount