The average insurance cost of a Jeep is $190. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. To determine our estimated cost, we aggregated quotes from insurance companies using this profile:
- 2017 Jeep
- 10,001–15,000 miles driven yearly
- No accidents in the past five years
- Anti-theft device on vehicle
- Driver located in New York
- Good credit
Here is a list of Jeep car models. Click on a model to find the average insurance cost, base cost of the car and where it ranks in our list of most expensive cars to insure.
Jeep Car models
Find the cheapest rates
Use our magical comparison tool to find providers with the cheapest rates in your area.
Your information is secure.
- Jeep is an American automotive brand that has been around since 1941.
- The Jeep Cherokee is one of the most popular SUVs in America.
- Jeep vehicles were originally meant for military use. The company started producing civilian cars in 1945. Jeep also produced the USPS mail vehicles for more than 30 years.
Companies that provide coverage for Jeep
Most if not all off insurance providers will cover this all American well-loved brand.
About the Jeep brand
Jeep was launched in the ’40s as the “go anywhere, do anything” 4×4. After assisting our military in WW II, the brand went on to be a civilian favorite.
This rugged, well-loved line of cars has had many classics throughout the years, including the Wagoneer, Cherokee and Wrangler.
Other car brands you might want to see rates for…