Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Hyundai Tucson insurance rates
Average Hyundai Tucson insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Hyundai Tucson is $169 a month — or $2,028 a year. Your actual cost could be more or less depending on your driving record, the number of miles you drive in a year and other factors. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- How to lower car insurance costs
No one wants to pay more for car insurance than they need to. Compare the easiest ways to pay less on your monthly car insurance bill.
- Does driver assist technology affect car insurance?
Driver assist technology won’t discount your insurance premium, but it could save your life.
- Winter driving statistics
Wintry December leads to the most fatal car accidents due to weather, but not for the reasons you think.
- Halloween and car vandalism
This holiday’s mischief costs $2.8 million in car insurance claims every year.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Texas
What are the average costs, insurance requirements and best provider choices in Texas?
- Auto manufacturers that sell cars in the US
Get the lowdown on 30+ automakers and what they have to offer.
- Car safety ratings guide
What that 5-star rating really means.
- Motorcycle insurance for under-21-year-olds
Cut costs on motorcycle insurance with a cheaper bike.