Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Hyundai Elantra insurance rates
Average Hyundai Elantra insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Hyundai Elantra is $220 a month — or $2,640 a year, more than $1,000 above the national average. With a base price of $17,150, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 15.4%, much higher than the 4% average. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Teen driving statistics
Are teen car crashes getting better or worse compared to past years?
- Most dangerous roads in the USA
Do you drive on one of the 30 most dangerous interstates, highways and state routes?
- How to get life insurance after a DUI or driving offense
A poor driving record may result in higher rates on your life insurance, with some insurers turning you away altogether.
- Drivers aren’t seeing 100% of insurance savings while claims are down — Are more serious accidents to blame?
Preliminary data on fatal accidents and driving behavior could explain why drivers haven’t seen higher insurance refunds.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review August 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- Acceptance car insurance review Aug 2021
Consider Acceptance if you’re a high-risk driver, but prepare for the possibility of a negative customer service experience.
- Compare van dweller insurance
Nail down the right insurance for your budget and van type, including converted vans or Sprinters.