Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Honda Odyssey insurance rates
Average Honda Odyssey insurance rates
One of the cheaper minivans to insure, the Honda Odyssey sees average insurance costs around $132 a month — or $1,584 a year, only $200 above the national average. With a base price of $29,850, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 5.3%, slightly above the national average of 4%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- How does a VIN affect car insurance?
Learn how insurance companies use identifying info from your VIN to set rates.
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- People are still dying after more than 6 years of Takata recalls – are you at risk?
Know your rights if your car has defective Takata air bags, and learn how to find your car’s manufacturer recalls.
- What is a combined single limit car insurance policy?
This type of limit applies to liability coverage, but it’s most common with commercial car insurance.
- Can a teenager buy their own car?
Avoid sales traps and watch for hidden costs when shopping for a new ride.
- Compare manual vs. automatic car insurance
Cars with stick shifts cost a little less to insure than automatics
- Compare hybrid insurance
Hybrids have great fuel economy, but can cost more to repair and insure.
- Compare minivan insurance
They come with one of the lowest insurance premiums on the market, but consider extra coverage for passengers.