Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Honda HR-V insurance rates
Average Honda HR-V insurance rates
The average insurance costs for a Honda HR-V is $147 a month — or $1,764 a year. With a base price of $19,465, the annual insurance cost–to–base car price ratio is 9.1%. Filter car insurance companies by your state to get a quote.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- Lemonade car insurance review for 2021
Safe drivers and electric car owners could see cheap rates, but its claims process isn’t perfect.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Compare full coverage vs. liability car insurance
Which type of car insurance policy fits your car and driving needs?
- What cars are made in America?
Check out the top 50 American car models, and find out what makes them American.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review August 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.
- Compare van dweller insurance
Nail down the right insurance for your budget and van type, including converted vans or Sprinters.